1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have You Ever

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Darkness N Light, Nov 24, 2007.

?

Have you ever fell for someone you met online, best friend ever tell them how u felt?

1. Yes to all 3

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No to all 3

4 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. Yes to you fell for someone online

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Yes you fell for your best friend

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Yes you told them how you felt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. No you havent fell for someone online

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. No you never fell for your best friend

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. No you never told them you felt

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  9. Yes to 1 or 2 of them

10 vote(s)
    33.3%
  10. No to 1 or 2 of them

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Okay I am trying to think of how to word this so bare with me here. I am wanting to know how many people have fell for someone who they talk to a lot. Have you ever fallin for someone that you met online? Have you ever fallin for your best friend? Have you ever told them how you feel?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2007
  2. Darkness N Light

Yes I have fallin for someone online and yes I have told them how I feel. Well actually a friend was supposed to tell them how I felt but the 2 people who were all in the box with us made me do it. The next day we ended up together.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2007
  3. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

yes bout several ppl i meet over the net and i always tell them that i care

4. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Yep, I've fallen for someone I've met online about 4 times, fallen for my best friend (once online, once irl). And I have a habit for just blurting out how I feel about someone. I tend to think, I could get hit by a bus tomorrow and I'd never have another chance to tell them how much they mean to me.

5. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I don't know. I'm in a weird funny situation I won't go into. Sometimes it makes me laugh a lot. Othertimes it's just sad. I didn't know an awkward real life situation of two anxious people could be transferred on the internet but it has..:huh:

6. StellarSparkle

StellarSparkle Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have fallen in love with people online and I have always told them how I feel. I have never seen a problem with that, plus it makes me feel good to let them know how I feel even if they don't feel the same.

7. Darkness N Light

I think that it is always good to tell someone how you feel. I would have eventually told the guy how I felt but I did it sooner with 2 people supporting me. I use to be able to come out and say how I feel but now days I am a little shy in telling someone how I feel. Now he knows I love him so it is all good.

8. $MyName

$MyName Well-Known Member

Yes to online and telling them.

9. Yes to everything. No surprise there.

10. danni

danni Chat Buddy

yes i falling for ppl online and i'm glad i did cause i love them with all my heart, and i made some really great friends online i see nothing wrong with it.

11. Yes to all three.

I have fallen for someone online twice. I just love how both times I was being played like a fool. =s