Have You Ever

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Darkness N Light, Nov 24, 2007.

?

Have you ever fell for someone you met online, best friend ever tell them how u felt?

1. Yes to all 3

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No to all 3

4 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. Yes to you fell for someone online

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Yes you fell for your best friend

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Yes you told them how you felt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. No you havent fell for someone online

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. No you never fell for your best friend

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. No you never told them you felt

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  9. Yes to 1 or 2 of them

10 vote(s)
    33.3%
  10. No to 1 or 2 of them

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Okay I am trying to think of how to word this so bare with me here. I am wanting to know how many people have fell for someone who they talk to a lot. Have you ever fallin for someone that you met online? Have you ever fallin for your best friend? Have you ever told them how you feel?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2007
  2. Darkness N Light

Yes I have fallin for someone online and yes I have told them how I feel. Well actually a friend was supposed to tell them how I felt but the 2 people who were all in the box with us made me do it. The next day we ended up together.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2007
  3. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

yes bout several ppl i meet over the net and i always tell them that i care

4. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Yep, I've fallen for someone I've met online about 4 times, fallen for my best friend (once online, once irl). And I have a habit for just blurting out how I feel about someone. I tend to think, I could get hit by a bus tomorrow and I'd never have another chance to tell them how much they mean to me.

5. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I don't know. I'm in a weird funny situation I won't go into. Sometimes it makes me laugh a lot. Othertimes it's just sad. I didn't know an awkward real life situation of two anxious people could be transferred on the internet but it has..:huh:

6. StellarSparkle

StellarSparkle Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have fallen in love with people online and I have always told them how I feel. I have never seen a problem with that, plus it makes me feel good to let them know how I feel even if they don't feel the same.

7. Darkness N Light

I think that it is always good to tell someone how you feel. I would have eventually told the guy how I felt but I did it sooner with 2 people supporting me. I use to be able to come out and say how I feel but now days I am a little shy in telling someone how I feel. Now he knows I love him so it is all good.

8. $MyName

$MyName Well-Known Member

Yes to online and telling them.

9. Yes to everything. No surprise there.

10. danni

danni Chat Buddy

yes i falling for ppl online and i'm glad i did cause i love them with all my heart, and i made some really great friends online i see nothing wrong with it.

11. Yes to all three.

I have fallen for someone online twice. I just love how both times I was being played like a fool. =s