Have you ever....?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by cownes, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

have you ever cut while at school or done any other type of self harm at school, if yes have you ever been caught, if you got cuaght did you get punished?? or dones anyone no what happens if you do get caught cutting while at school?

2. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

i have, i cut a lot and i burned as well. i got caught on both as the burn was really deep and i had to get help and i was bleeding all over the floor with the cuts. i was referred for help but they didn't punish me. they were more worried than angry

3. kurenai

kurenai Well-Known Member

I banged my head on bathroom walls in my high school. I got funny lumps on my head.

4. corang

corang Well-Known Member

I smacked my hand with a ruler till i couldnt feel it anymore had a big red mark that was before i got into cutting so all that happened was my friends took the ruler away. The teacher didnt notice or didnt care not sure which.

5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I've never done the above, mostly because I was too afraid of being caught.

6. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I've never cut at school. I see school as, go just for what I need to or want to then get the fuck home. I hate school a lot :laugh:. I wouldn't cut or self harm at school because I'd be practically terrified I'd get caught. Plus I don't have a crap load of friends that know where I am all the time. I only do it at home :(.

7. xan

xan Chat Buddy

I don't self harm in public sober...

8. MourningAngel

MourningAngel Well-Known Member

i used to cut at school when things got too rough and i couldn't wait till i'm home.
    i wasn't caught since i only take harmless things with me and i just had to keep my face straight when my sleeve brushed the cuts

9. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I used to cut in school, at work, everywhere.

I gotta keep strong for my love though.

10. suicidepsycho

suicidepsycho Member

once when i had one of my really bad days i didn't go to class and cut myself in school wc.
    a lot of people in my school have seen my scars and i think almost everyone who know me also know that i cut. it's my fault too because i have told about it. i'm just that kind of person who talks very open about these things and everything else.. i can't lie. if i'm not happy i won't tell everyone, that i am. although it's only with persons about my age, if grown ups ask me something about it i just say that i don't know. last year my school social pedagogue (or whatever they called in this language..) saw my scars and i had to go to the hospital because she called my doctor. that was so fucking pointless.

11. Archon

Archon Well-Known Member

Yeah, I didn't get caught though. I imagine that if i did i would hav been in alot of trouble though.

12. alison

alison Well-Known Member

Yeah, but in college so it was different. I could leave / go home as I pleased.

13. kiki_khaos

kiki_khaos Member

I wrote and drew pictures of me killing myself or hurting myself. One of my teachers found it and sent me to the counseling office where they called my parents and I got severely yelled at. Blarg.

14. lost_in_a_fairytale

lost_in_a_fairytale Active Member

I did once, when I was 14. I was in maths and my friend turned
    around for a split second to open a window and no-one else was
    looking so I quickly grabbed my scissors and sliced my finger.
    It was stupid really I could've easily got caught, but luckily I didn't.
    My friend noticed my finger was dropping out blood and asked what
    happened, she knew I self harmed so she guessed and kept asking
    me 'why on earth would you do that now?'

I've never done it at school since then.
    My other friend self harms but she makes it really obvious
    by wearing tshirts in winter .. almost as if she's asking for
    attention and yet she moans when she gets it. anyway, a teacher
    saw her scars and informed her parents etc .. she made it worse
    for herself, her parents went mad and got ultra strict with her etc.

I think she regrets it now.

15. HMTQ - Madge

HMTQ - Madge Member

Well, I'm home schooled, so I guess you could technically say I have, as silly as that sounds.

But when I did go to regular school, I never did. I never felt the urge to, either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.