Have you ever....?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Angel_Dawn, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel_Dawn

Angel_Dawn Well-Known Member

Does anyone ever feel like killing themselves on a regular day, not because everything is going wrong, but just because you're tired of it? Do you feel like you have just had enough? I guess maybe I am having a bad day, but to be honest I don't feel anything, but that it's time.
  2. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

I know exactly how you feel Angel Dawn. I think alot of people on SF feel the same way. Its a tough one isnt it. When ya have know reason to want to die but you want it more than anything.
  3. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

This now my default emotion and desire. I tend not to think of anything else. Unfortunaly there's a thin layer of cowardice which stops me.
  4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I know the feeling all too well. Hope you can find support and help through members here to help you past this horrible feeling and place you're in.
  5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I know that place too well.... I've been there for the past 5 days.
  6. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

yeah i can understand that.

some days may just be plain, uneventual, boring, 'normal' days but still in the back of my head the thought is there - 'this is the perfect to die!'
  7. Angel_Dawn

Angel_Dawn Well-Known Member

Sorry everyone, I was in a very bad place when I posted that. Fell off the wagon so to speak. I stopped cutting for approximately 7yrs and I just lost it........ so now I have some more scars to stare at every day and remind me of how I failed. I don't know why I did it after all these years....but its too late to go back now. :(
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Angel_ Dawn,
    It's never too late to turn things around.. So you have a couple more scars, No biggy... There are many members here who self harm for different reasons..
    Stick with us and share what the matter is.. We will support you the best we can..I don't know you but I care what happens to you..Take Care and Stay Strong!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.