Have you ever?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ASkylitDrive, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Have you ever tried to do things you use to sit for hours doing, and in just a matter of minutes you want to scream and cry in frustration?

I honestly don't know what it means, but its like anything I try to do I just can't do anything anymore.
  2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I can't do an awful lot I used to. But that's schooled based. Now I just don't bother anymore. I tend to get tired really quickly these days. I'm tired from when I wake up :(. So I usually just do my best when and if I can. Even playing a computer game that I've been on for 4 odd years I can barely do these days. I'm losing interest in basicly everything...
  3. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

All my artwork has been on hold for some time. I worked in different media but I just lost interest in one thing at a time. I can barely look at my materials, so much wasted time. It's about the effort too. It takes so much effort to get anything done.
  4. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

Yeah, totally. I used to be able to study for hours. Now, I just stare at the stuff. Piles of stuff I need to get done. I have absolutely no focus. Zip.

My doc put me on some med to try and help and sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. He says if I take it everyday, I get used to it and it doesn't work as well. So, what good is that?

I stare a lot. I wonder if other people do that.
  5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Yea, i've lost that passion in alot of things such as reading and even *gasp* playing videogames.
  6. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

My ability to read for entire days without stopping is long gone, as are my marathon tetris skills.
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I think that a loss of attention and focus are a result of depression. Depression makes it hard to focus on anything, and causes you to get anxious and frustrated quickly. It's such an awful mental disorder. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.