Have you had those days....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by italwaysrains, Jul 8, 2007.

1. italwaysrains

italwaysrains Member

When all you want to do is scream because anything and everything just ticks you off to no end. I'm married and yet my husband just doesn't seem to get the fact that he's married as well and therefore needs to let me know when he does something that affects our financial status. I was just going over the bank information today and noticed that we got charged for a few thing that he didn't tell me about and I didn't know about so I had to very quickly transfer some funds so that other things would clear. This isn't the first time he has done this. He also has a habit of signing up for things on the internet and leaving our home number. I have told him a million times not to leave a phone number if it requires that then leave the sight alone. Does he listen NO. What's the use of putting your phone number on the do not call list if your spouse is giving it out to the very people you don't want calling you. Is he home taking all these calls NO. His only day off is on Sunday and he works from sometimes 4 am - to about 8 pm the rest of the time because he is a local truck driver. So here I am taking care of the baby, the house, the finances, the phone calls and anything else that pops up. I ask him for a break and he whines that he only gets one day off and he wants to use it how he wants to use it. Well that's all fine and dandy but I didn't get married by myself and I sure as heck didn't have this kid all by myself and I don't run up the bills by myself, and I don't give our phone number out to people I don't even know so when do I get a break from it all. I think I am going to snap. I want to bawl my head off right about now and just keep going.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:mad: Sounds just like my first husband...sighs with sympathy

3. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

I had a day just like that yesterday.

First thing when I woke up was scream as loug as I could into my pillow and once I did that, I went into the back garden and just screamed and screamed until my throat went hoarse. It hurt like fuck, but it made me feel so Goddamn good inside because, although nobody heard what I said exactly, I got it out into the open and thats all that matters. Regardless of that fact, we shouldn't be made to feel like we should stand up and scream our hearts out. We should be able to talk to our loved ones and tell them exactly how we feel feel regardless of what the subject matter is. I'm sorry you're having troubles talking to your husband about these problems, but he should realise that marriage forms a connection between the two - a force which can't be broken by any form of personal, professional, medical or financial problem - and by holding back he's ruining it. He should hold trust in you and inform you of any financial situations, or any other problems, and sit you down and discuss it with you. I hope you get it sorted out, hun.