Have you survived 'End Phase'?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lorax, Nov 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

Have you had that time in life, where you are spending time making 'final arrangements'? When you feel your life is essentially over. Maybe you dream about it, or you feel so sure of your plan that you feel nothing can stop you. Maybe you start to engulf in self harm?

What changed for you? Was there a person, or situation that changed? Did you just eventually feel better? Something else? How long did you feel that?

I have been there for 3 years.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I've been in that place for a long time now, and essentially I have nothing that has changed my mind about my fate. I quit drinking and doing anything else that was harming me, but that still isn't enough to save me from this bleak reality. I hope that one day, I will be able to find whatever it is to convince me that my life is worth living.

3. Sverker

Sverker New Member

My depression has pretty much gotten me to this point quite recently, I don't even know what to do about everything anymore. I still study and it is really hard to keep with the class when my mind is constantly thinking about ways I could end this, then when I realize what I have done it makes me even sadder.

This really sucks.

4. wyngedbyste

wyngedbyste Well-Known Member

I'm in the "end phase" right now. Have been since 2011 and I really don't expect it to change. I only expect to live 10 more years at the most. I have no expectation of additional resources or good health. I'm not unhappy about this. I'll be glad when it's over.

Byste

5. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

I keep f'ing my life over, i get so sure 'tonight' that i start doing/saying stupid shit. Then end up clinging to something that never lasts. I'm sick of 'end phase' i want 'end of existence'

Seems to be common, i screw my life up every time i honestly plan it..

6. RESTurtles

RESTurtles Well-Known Member

Im not sure what keeps me going, but something happens to make me drive home and do it all over again. I get to that point, I will think its time, I get home, sleep, wake up thinking why couldnt I do it.

I try to make myself think that the reason im not is because my niece that is too young, (and already lost somebody to the same thing) would think of the same thing at anypoint of her life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.