Haven't been here for awhile

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Michael Lee, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Lee

Michael Lee Well-Known Member

Feeling very depressed and lonely. Need the courage to go ahead and do this thing and quit whining about it. I'm not sure why I never found anyone who could love me. I just have to accept the fact I am unlovable. Facebook thing really got me down. Prayed about things for years no relief. What's wrong with me? My wife and I don't talk. If we talk we fight. We haven't slept in the same room for 5 years. The only reason we got married in the first place was because we were afraid of being lonely. Now after 30 years our lives are basically over. I wish I would never have been born. Constantly think about suicide. I'm just a coward. Always have been . . . always will be. Medicines don't help they just have side effects. Can't fix a broken heart. For Mary Lynn . You were the love of my life. Never stopped loving you over all these years. May God bless you. I have to try and get some sleep now. Have to go to work later.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2012
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun
  3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Your not whining your reaching out for help.Have you guys considered marriage councilling to try and repair things as it must be tough how you guys are going at the moment.Have you been to doc about your own feelings and maybe a therapist can help you too.Reaching out and getting your emotions out will guide you to wellness and self worth.Keep posting and reaching out here too you will find support.
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Seems so difficult as it also seems you are not with the person you truly love...I have also done many things out of the fear of being alone, and I know how empty that can turn out...I hope you find a way to interact with your wife in a more compassionate way...maybe that is the limit that must be set...even if she is not 'the one', she is still the person with whom you are sharing your life, and making that relationship better would improve how both of you lives
  5. Michael Lee

Michael Lee Well-Known Member

I'm really tired and lonely. There is only one solution to the problem. Just don't have the guts to go through with it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.