haven't been on here for a while....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aviewfromchaos, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aviewfromchaos

aviewfromchaos Well-Known Member

yeah. so i always come back when im right about to do it. i dunno why i do. maybe its some part of me that still wants to hold on. maybe that's why i haven't done it yet. i know they'll miss me. but its more than one man can take anymore. i can't do this. everyone expects me to deal with everything in a calm way but im sick of the shit. maybe this will be my last post. i dont know. ill prolly pussy out anyway.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you stick around here and reconnect to old friends make new ones get some support same time. Yes the will more then miss you the pain will eat away at them Try perhaps getting more support for you as well in real life okay get some therapy maybe new medication Hope you let people here help take care.

3. aviewfromchaos

i dunno, man. i've done this so many times. im not going to go into detail out of respect for the mods and all they do, but im pretty much on the brink right now. the lyrics of shinedown's .45 come to mind and explain my situation. i don't know what to do anymore.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If it is getting to hard to much for you to handle please call crisis line okay please get to emergency dept and ask them to keep you safe until you stabilize
    Please okay don't harm you give this place a chance

5. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

View! I often wonder about you buddy. I'm sorry to ehar things have not been any better.

You need to get yourself some support. It's ok to get some help.

6. aviewfromchaos

hey domo. glad to see you're still around. yeah. last night my roommate walked in on me about to do it. im gonna be going to rehab to try and fix all my addictions. hopefully itll help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.