Haven't posted in here in a while ...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Abacus21, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Literally - gotta be a good 18 months or so.

I hate these little (and I do mean little) cycles of intense darkness that I go through. Feels so ... isolating. They normally happen at night, and last for 30 mins or so, then I go and take some frustration at it all, out on some virtual pedestrians on GTA 4 or some other thing like that...

I'm bored with life currently. I want to be doing something. I'm busy tomorrow for a bit, and for Friday, but regardless, I want something that'll occupy me, and not make me incredibly bored and just ... blah feeling.

I hate these cycles. :gun:

2. confuzzle

confuzzle Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that you have these cycles.

I don't know what I have, but right now, I'm just on SF seeing what's what.

I hope that these cycles lessen, or at least you can find something to occupy your time.

I dunno, I like it when people reply to my threads, and I just want to help out.

Hope things go better for you
    ^^

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Have you told your doctor about these cycles maybe he can change medication times to decrease the cycles Let him know he may do something to help you. I hate being alone not having things to do as well i do anything to keep my mind occupied so depression doesn't get me. I hope you can vent here in those times reach out and talk here so we can help you i hate feeling this way not in control like you i just try to keep busy take care

4. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

Yeah, I keep myself so busy that if I slow down and don't crash from exhaustion - it catches up to me. My worst time was when I took a vacation...literally - that was when I found SF Not such a bad result...So now when the darkness descends it is here that I come....

Take Care - do something fun like maybe...:trampoline:

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I';m here if you need me
    Love you <3

6. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Joe, sorry to hear you are going through it at the moment. Hope you can find something to help. You do a lot for this forum. We are all here for you as well. Best wishes.

7. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Ta very much :)

These cycles, as I've called them, are only very occasionally occuring - once in a month for literally 30 mins - 1 hr at a time, once or twice. I'm not on any meds, and don't need to be, I think..

Trampolining isn't my thing, but thanks anyway :laugh: I'll take your advice though :)

Love ya too sweetie :wub: :)

Cheers Snow, you take care too :) :hug:

8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I'm glad they don't happen very often :smile: And I agree, I don't think you need meds - maybe just more hugs lol.
    Here anytime you need me, never forget that xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.