Having a bad day....

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by lanasummer, Jun 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lanasummer

lanasummer Active Member

Urggggg..... my anxiety level is so high today

I got to work this morning thinking that I would be working on my own. Since its a ptetty hot day in California, I decided to wear a short sleeve shirt with my scars showing. ( because I though that I will be working alone and that nobody would notice and ask me questions) But unfortunately my manager decided she wanted me to work with customers in front of the store.

Now all I can think about is how they would judge me. I can't seem to look the customers in the eye.

Wish this day was already over :(

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there,

I am so sorry you had to go through the day feeling that way, of course it is your choice to leave your scars uncovered (I leave mine uncovered, although to be fair they aren't too visible), have you tried covering them up, I know someone on here who has found a great way of covering up scars if that would help!

Big hugs to you, you need TLC and to be happier in yourself, sorry you had such a crap day, I do feel for you and sympathize :hugs:

3. lanasummer

lanasummer Active Member

Thank you Petal :) it was a horrible day but I survived it, thats all that matters.

Could you tell me the username of the people who found a way to cover up the scars. Thanks :)

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hugs: hope you are feeling better now :

I will PM you the name of the user hun :) (i know there's even pictures of the SH covered up but cannot find it right now).

5. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.