Having a bad day

panda685

I'm in some legal trouble with a speeding ticket and I reached out to my best friend for some advice. She snapped on me and told me im being dramatic and a victim. All I did was explain the situation. I told her im tired of feeling like she doesn't support me. We've been friends for 20 years and I've never felt like I could talk to her about major issues. She's always pushed me aside and made me feel less than. This has been building up in the past couple months and we've decide to end our friendship. I feel like shit. I have no friends now. I have no support. This definitely feeds into my suicidal thoughts. Im potentially going jail and my only friend now hates me. Im going to lose everything so why can't it be on my own terms.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear what you are going through. Perhaps your best friend is going through issues too? You never know what's going on in someone else's mind. Hopefully ye can patch things up in times to come.

Are there any family members who could potentially help you with the ticket issue?

Seek free legal advice and go from there, your life is worth more than a speeding ticket.

panda685

I dont know how to go about for a public defender. Ive called 2 attorneys and cannot afford them. The ticket is a misdemeanor but carries 6 months in jail. I feel so dumb. My relationship with my friend has always been like this and today I've had enough.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00