Having a bad new years eve

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Mordeci, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Everyone I know is out having a good time, enjoying the new years eve, living life and I am here alone again for another special occasion and I am getting sick and tired of it. I have worked so hard in therapy to make progress and I have absoultly nothing to show for it, meanwhile other people seem to have relationship, friends, their lives all figured out for them, while I get to spend my holidays all alone, without even a phone call from the people who are supposed to care about me, it is just not fair.

2. Programvare

Programvare Active Member

Believe me, you are not the only one. There are loads of people here, sitting alone, thinking just the same as you. I don't mean to bring you more down or anything, but please try to stay up talking to someone here. I am more than willing to talk to you, PM or IM if you want to or feel like saying a few words.

And I'm sure that you'll make progress with therapy sooner or later. I really hope you won't do something drastic tonight. Just keep yourself busy talking to someone about anything at all.
    Oh, and I'm so sorry to hear that the people who were supposed to care doesn't seem to call you or anything. I don't know why this is, but I'm sure there is an answer to it. People definately need to open their eyes, and their arms for people that maybe doesn't have such nice times. You must be in somebodys mind, and you are NOT forgotten. Not that I know you or anything, but I'm most certain that someone actaully cares, and I and many others here would love to help you at this very moment. So stay here with us, if not forever, at least tonight. Chris.

3. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

I'm in the same place as you...everyone out having fun, enjoying themselves and I'm in here feeling sorry for myself, just wanting to die.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Me too i was alone all evening baking keeping myself busy. My husband took daughter out and i stayed hope as too much anger from them. Anyways glad you are here as lots of us here to night so you are not really alone anymore take care

5. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I've finally stopped crying. My eyes are so red that it looks like I've got pinkeye- and they're so puffy and sore...
    Trying my best not to start up again.
    -__- my head hurts so much.
    That was my newyears. Crying alone in my room.
    Fun.

Happy fuckin' newyears.

6. paradoxrip

paradoxrip Member

Well offically this is my 1st New Years alone in a long long long time. I can only pray that 2010 will be better than 09. 09 hands down has been the worst year of my entire life.

For all of you like me.... Alone this New Year. Sincerely Happy New Year. Lets look at it as a beginning as a time for change. Thats the only way I can look at it and be even a little bit optimistic.

Peace be with you all,

Steve

7. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

I was sitting in mybed room alone :( but i tried to keep myself busy instead of seeing people out parting happy togather :(

8. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

That's what I was doing too :( all I had was my laptop to keep me busy

9. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

i was on my laptop too...its the only thing i have too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.