Having A Good Day Thread

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Earn, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

Having a good day?Learned something about yourself today? I did.If you did then here's a thread for you to post in.

(ok ok i'm just trying to be fancy and start a thread that will go on n on n on.But it's a good idea I think)

A Happy Rant

A Sunburned Day

Eh sunburns suck ass.I hate being this white so much.But i dont get pulled over too much by the cops so its ok.Today was kinda cool.I worked on this guys car finally and it went easier then i expected it to.I was expecting it to be way to much for me but it actually wasn't.When i figured it out it was a basic job and that made me feel good for once i felt good about something.it was going smoothly and then i broke a bolt off and that just got me mad and i started with the self name calling like (im such a loser,fuck up,...)and i took a break and picked up my mom then i got some bolts and came back and the bolt was giving me a hard time but thats what bolts do when you can only reach them with 1 hand.and after i finished i got introduced to the hot rod shop next door and man i about messed my pants.there were beautiful cars everywhere and engines that cost over 10grand easy.I saw a set of heads that cost about 5,000 just them selves and thats without the man hours put into the porting and polishing.I hope i can get a job there.So i guess i had a good day.

What i wanted to say that I learned something from that mindgym website.When i was pissed off and mad at everything I started to put myself down then i took a break,stopped with the self putdowns and ended up accomplishing something i thought i couldn't and having a really good day.I think I learned something today.I learned that your emotions come from how you react to a situation.I never really believed it but today was an eye opener for me.I just hope I can keep it up and keep having good days like this.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

That's great that you had a good day and were able to stop yourself.
    :heart: