Having a hard time Dealing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

K3

There are so many words that could describe the way im feeling at the moment.. Yet only one cures it.. "Dead"...

I was listening to a song erlier, I just got an invite on MySpace. Quite happy - Because I don't generally get them.. -sighs- The person had a song on their space, and it got to me so badly. Everything about it did. The words..

[Warning - If you get triggerd easily, please don't read below]

I miss you, I miss the sound of your voice in my ears, I miss the way you shake in my arms when you laugh, I miss the way your smile just brightens up my day, My world. I miss the way you make me feel, No-one could ever make me feel the way you did...

I feel complete, I feel so happy yet scared, I feel excited and overwhelmed I feel so many things that its hard to describe. Sometimes it makes me fall inlove with my words, I miss who you are, I miss everything you say, everything that you do that makes me smile and laugh..

I miss the way you look at me, I can imagine myself in your eyes, Your so beautifle I miss US. I miss holding your arms, Whether I like it or not? Whether you like it or not.. I miss holding your hands, I miss the one on ones..

I'm Just watching tv alone, I miss the feel of your lips on mine, I miss slow dancing with you, I miss walking you home, I miss holding your hand untill we fall asleep, I miss being with you, I miss... YOU~
They may not be in order, because it was copied from what I put on SF-Chat.
Nearly every person on SF-Chat knows why im here. 3 dead girlfriends, stress of family, alot of others..

I just don't think its worth me carrying on anymore.. Not after everthing thats happend.. It's just getting worse..

I-Just-Want-To-Die

Last edited by a moderator:

sarahg

dear josh
so many things bring up our pasts...
even tho i cant make it go away i can and will be here for u
i can listen and try to make u laugh and want to ease ur pain
i can get lewis to send rude pictures lol
here for u josh as u have been for me many times
lean on me
thinking of u
hug

K3

Thanks Sarah <3

As for the artist of the song - Im'ma have to PM you it.. Because the words DO depress people, and.. Well - The song does more. >.>

-That fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00