Having a hard time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Metallica*Melinda, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

I just want something to fight for you know? I kinda feel alone in the world sometimes. I just dont really know if its worth it anymore...
    WHATS THE POINT?

2. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Hi Mel I'm glad you started this topic so we can work on something together,how about starting with thing's you really like and enjoy.Also I was thinking about you before you started the thread about still being here.:wink:p.S you don't need to feel alone anymore I'm here for the comfort and so is everyone else,do you have MSN/ Milansteve@yahoo.com.au.

3. MrDepressed

MrDepressed Guest

Glad to see that your still around.. I sure hope you find something to fight for.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope you are finding the reasons you need to fight on Melinda. You are a person that should have a little happiness in her life. Please continue searching if you haven't found it yet. :hug:

5. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies...
    Things I enjoy are hockey and animal therapy...
    Im in this animal therapy that my dad is paying for and I get to work with horses and other animals, the animals have problems too, so I get to help them, I love doing that. :smile:
    But its not enough sometimes, i just want to die...

6. MrDepressed

MrDepressed Guest

good thing that you are able to keep busy with something that you enjoy, even if it does not alleviate the major suffering.. glad to see your still around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.