having a hard time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dirk Diggler, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler New Member

First of all thanks for taking the time to read this.

I'm a 22 year old with a lot of self defeating thoughts. I don't feel like I've accomplished anything in my life. I have this complex where I look at myself through other peoples eyes and I see a useless idiot. Sometimes I wish I were dead just so I can remain on this earth as a memory and a friendly spirit to my family, rather than a talentless person just fading away.

Thoughts of suicide visit me sporadically. Though I havent yet attempted, I feel suicide is around the corner, because I'm a compulsive and emotionally unstable person.

2. I know where your coming from Im 20 years old I haven't accomplished much either. I know what its like to feel useless, I had to deal with it my whole life. I sometimes think about killing myself because I think its what people want me to do. I live in a broken home. I feel weak and useless I never even had a girlfriend because I feel like am not good enough for anyone.

3. bleedorange

bleedorange Member

I do not consider myself talentless. But my talents has not won me friends, girlfriends or money...

I totally know where your coming from. I don't want to die. But why am I forced to live a life like this when others get social lives and happiness.

4. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Yah, but if you're really Dirk Diggler from that movie, uh Dirk Diggler, you must have talent. Big talent down there, if you know what I mean.

All kidding aside, yah, my teens sucked. My twenties sucked. As they say, life begins at forty. Accomplishments will come in time.

5. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

not everyone is able to find direction so early in life. sometimes it takes a little time. i am nearly 40 now and things have gotten better. i'm not as wrestless as i was when i was younger. believe me this has helped in my stability. i wish the best for you. please hang in there and take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.