Having a hard time.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by suicidal maniac, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

Still thinking about it, and I have this bad feeling. I'm getting older and the regrets are piling up.

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

What is it you regret?

3. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

You know what it is it's the same one. It don't realy matter what it is, it doesn't go away, it scares me how the bad stuff stays.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Try replacing the bad stuff with other experiances do something different someting that will bring you enjoyment excitement something that will make the negatives fade more to the background. Skydive anything that will give you a feeling other than the negative ones. take care

5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

When you focus on the past, you miss the present, which is ever changing. You can't change the past, but if you focus on it you will probably end up with more regrets.

We all have regrets, but we can't change them. What we can do is use the knowledge we learn from those situations and regrets to enable us to go and not end up in those situations again, or whatever is appropriate.

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I find focusing on anything more than today is too hard at the moment.....
    is there anything you can do that might make the day pass better for you?...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.