Having a hard time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by twc, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twc

twc Well-Known Member

I haven't posted here in a long time. I moved to a different location and my life changed for a while. Now I'm facing up to all the things that I swept under the rug so that I could get through day by day.

I've never felt such loathing for myself. What I've done to the people around me, for so long, is just horrible. I feel like my personality is gone and I'm too old to try to get the pieces all together.

I don't think this even makes much sense. I like to write in generalities so that no one knows what I'm talking about.

Just barely hanging on, but to what, I don't know.

2. whytryanymore

whytryanymore Well-Known Member

Hey, i know it gets to be really hard especially when you try to "sweep" things under the rug. if there is one thing i have learned in my life it is that you cannot run from the past, you also cannot live in the past either. all we can to as humans it try to learn from it and build our lives on the experiences we have had.
    I do not know what you have done in your life or to whom you have done what to, but i can tell you this, what you may think is something horrible you have done or allowed to happen may not even be that big of a deal to those involved and it may even be possible that you didnt do anything to them at all you may not have caused hurt in certain circumstances where you think you have.
    You are not too old to get the peicies back together because they havent really been lost just covered in an undeserved self hatred, you can move on from where you are at and you can get to where you want to be and it may even be a lot sooner than you think but YOU have to take the first step and every step on the way but WE will be here to help in any way we can at anytime we can, the important thing is you dont give up entirely.
    WE ARE HERE FOR YOU IF YOU SO CHOOSE TO ASK OF OUR ASSISTANCE

3. twc

twc Well-Known Member

Thanks, whytry.

I really don't like how I've ended up.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Your never to old to try..It sounds like things have gotten out of control..Maybe you should seek some professional help.. Start with your GP and have him/her refer you to a psychiatrist..I don't know you so it's hard to tell you what to do..Please seek the help.. Don't let the negative thoughts control you anymore..Let us try and help guide you to a positive path..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.