Having A Massive Mental Meltdown

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Anam_Cara, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

:unsure: ive been having anxiety attacks solid for 24 hours.. havent slept in 48 hours now and feel like im melting down.. all ive done is pace, stress and cry.. the one i love hasnt been in contact since sunday and this is NOT typical, i can't contact via text or phone at present and all my messages ive sent on myspace are unopened.. anytime someone family or friend wise disappears on me like this it causes me to lose my mind since my dad passed away in an auto accident.. and this is different, my concern deeper because this is the person im completely in love with... so terrified something bad has happened... absolutely can not control my anxiety level right now, i have always gotten anxiety attacks when someone disappears without making contact but since dad it's a thousand times worse... have spent the last 24 hours nauseated, pacing, crying and unable to eat, sleep or relax... :sad: i know it may not seem like a crisis to others but this is a very big one to me.. this is the one person i love with all my heart and if something happened to her or i lost her id not survive it.. my mind keeps conjuring every imaginable fear...

2. silver_mist343

silver_mist343 Well-Known Member

hmm well i can't guarantee anything but it just may be that that person who u can't get in contact with is in a place and time where and when they don't have access to technology or their phone may be turned off... how long have u been trying to get in touch? 48 hours may seem like a really long time if you're waiting for something, but if they're busy wherever they are, it's a normal case (although i can't say much because i don't really know all the details of your situation). and do u have a history of being overanxious? if u have any medication recommended by your doctor to help you with ur anxiety levels, maybe u can take them? and altho it's easier said than done, try to think positive, altho i'm pretty sure ur already trying... i'm sorry if i don't seem to be of much help but if u ever need anyone to talk/vent to, pm or email me anytime =)

3. Anam_Cara

thankfully i've just gotten word a bit ago that my gf is okay.. just wasnt able to get to her pc...now i just need to calm my own anxiety down... im still having bad anxiety in the moment... 48 hours no sleep, and being worried out of my mind...

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

It does seem like that person can't respond to you since there not in a place where they can or there's no technology that allows them to. Is there anyone else who you can get in contact with who maybe knows there where abouts.

EDIT: ok, ignore the first paragraph of this post. Glad to hear that she has gotten in contact with you.

5. Anam_Cara

im glad she has too i was up for 48 hours solid pacing and worrying.. couldnt eat or function... :sad: im still feeling the anxiety so bad im having heart palpitations.. im hoping that stops... im at the stage of anxiety where im shaking and can't calm back down even though i know shes okay...

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

It will take some time, try to occupy your mind by listening to some music or watching a DVD.

7. Anam_Cara

im trying... texting with my beloved, listening to music at present and waiting for my ativan to kick in.. this is one night i need one to relax...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.