having a really bad day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by IV2010, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I am having a really bad day ....can't stop crying.....
    I just want my son back...I wnt to be with him so bad
    I wasn't enough to keep him here
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No IV it was not that it was the pain was too great for such a young soul
    He loved you it was the dam sadness you know that he did not go for help like most thought he could handle on his own
    You cry and continue to cry out all that pain okay but know he would not want you blaming yourself it was the illness that took him away dam illness It was you that kept him going as long as he did.
    I hope you are with someone call okay your friend daughter but know you son would not want this pain for you.
    If you need someone IV please call crisis and talk just talk okay let the real voices heal you some don't hold back IV just cry okay until you can't cry anmore. sending you lots of hugs wish i was there to hold you :hugtackles:
  3. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

4. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

IV i wish there was something i could say to make this easier for you.

Just know i am here for you and that you mean a lot to us here :hug:
  5. 41021

41021 Banned Member

***HUGS*** for you beautiful lady.
    I'm so sorry you are hurting sweetie.
    Wish i could hold you/be with you until the tears stop, although mine flow too.
    i know it hurts, gawd and i don't know anything that eases it love. Just stay here with us...i know we are not who you want, but at least you are not alone in this :console:
    You are in my thoughts and in my heart
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

thank you all for your replies...I'm sorry i worried you...I hate when I do that..
    but your support means the world to me...I have calmed down since I took some extra meds but the whole thing starts up again when they wear off...I am fighting as hard as I can to get through this but reality is the pain will never go away..Hugs
  7. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:hug: I know this is a bit late, but it is not your fault hun. You can only do so much. I am glad you are feeling better. :hug: remember it is not your fault.
  8. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Please stay strong Ivy. Keep yourself busy.
  9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know the pain will never go away no matter what they say but You are doing the best you can you are trying taking meds coming here for support Never say sorry IV okay you have a right to that pain i am glad you came and vented and i am glad you have medication to take the edge off the depth of the pain.
    IV you help so many here just by your strength to carry on. You need to stay okay for your grandchild your daughter the pain hits sometimes out of the blue but you got through it before and you will get through it again with the help of everyone here and hopefully family and a therapist on the outside Here anytime IV okay if you need to talk
  10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

thank you all my friends....don't know what i'd do without you ...
    I'm feeling slightly better today....:hugtackles:
  11. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hi iv im glad youre feeling slightly better today,hopefully youll be feeling alot better soon,you seem a very kind helpful person willing to help anyone you can,which makes you special,ive seen youre very special to this forum,and your obviously special to your daughter and grandaughter and many more im sure.
  12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:arms: andi
  13. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

That's good hun. Now hold on tight to that feeling. Dont let it go. Keep posting and talking to your friends here. With your efforts and all our support you can see that slightly better grow to more better and even pretty good. Baby steps hun. You need to learn how to walk before you can run. For you it's just a refresher course. Like riding a bike hun, you never forget how. Just sometimes need a little support to stay up and head straight. Luvs ya! :arms:
  14. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

How are you feeling today IV? I'm so sorry that your son took his life, but you have to understand that you did all that you could. You never get over the loss of a loved one, though you learn how to better cope with the loss. :console: :hug:
  15. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

thanks itmahanh and Dave N....
    I'm ok i guess...
    got so stressed the other day that health problems flared up and so it goes!!!!
    around and around!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.