Having a really rough time

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Petal, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Yesterday I was completely freaking out. I am taking steroids on and off and I think they are messing with my mind & body. As of today I am off them for now. I'm finding myself unable to cope even with really high doses (prescribed of course) of valium,lyrica,zyprexa, lexapro, sertraline. Finding I can't control my anxiety and I am having stomach issues (I won't say what, tmi lol). Yesterday all I wanted to do was die but that's not the usual me. Steroids are either hit or miss and in this case miss, when I was on the last dose weeks ago they worked amazingly. I just need to find something to help me. I cannot go on feeling this bad. And now I'm even feeling bad for writing this here.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Petal don't feel bad for reaching out for support i hope you and your doctor can get something that does work for you hugs

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey hun, I am sorry you are feeling so bad lately. That's not good about the steroids, you don't want anything that will make you feel worse. I hope you will be able to find something that will help you. I hope things get easier soon.

4. Petal

Thanks both of you. It's just really tiring to be struggling when you're on as much meds as you can be and there's nothing they can give you because you're maxed on everything. Hopefully the steroids will just get out of my system now and all will be fine.

5. Yan12

Yan12 Member

Hi lynn i'm sorry to know you are going through a tough time. Try to see your doctor maybe he'll be able to help you. Take care of yourself. .hugs :)

6. Petal

Thanks yan <3 I am just back from the doctors, she gave me an injection thank god and I feel much better now, thanks for the support :)

7. Yan12

Yan12 Member

I'm glad to know you are better lynn :) take good care of yourself :)

8. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

Hi! I am very happy for you that you are feeling better and that they give you a shot that is actually doing some good! I am very sorry that you have been experience these levels of anxiety - I think more than depression, anxiety is really hard to deal with and calming down is hard enough *hugs*. Hang in there, I'm glad that you reached out here.

9. Petal

Thanks, i feel like a million dollars now, I don't think I'll ever opt for steroids in the future. They are bad news (sometimes). I found 15 euros today on the street, that was amazing lol i felt sorry for whoever lost it but i'd never find who lost it so i will keep it and buy a chinese lol