Having a Rough day today

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by AmericanNight, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmericanNight

AmericanNight Member

It began this morning, I awoke with both anger and depression and as of now it has not abated. I have told my Doc about these episodes of both anger and depression at the same time but today it seems particularly worse. With so many problems going on in my life from the problems with my house to supporting my family and the inability to solve these problems are compounding my illness. My paranoia is increasing as I see this as people plotting to keep me down and harming my family. I want to lash out at those people I believe are harming me. I have been to numerous people and asked for help and all have turned me down, even charities, even my own family(not my wife and Kids), whom I have helped in the past now turn a blind eye to me, I want to spit in their faces and others also. I have helped so many people in the past and now I am in need and no one wants anything to do with me. I had a couple of relatives rumor about me that I am just feeling sorry for myself, I am feeling sorry but not myself but for my wife and kids. This anger I have has been building for awhile now and I hope I can control it, so far so good, put the pressure in my head seems to build everyday.

:mad: :furious::cry2:
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Is there anything that helps relieve the anger? Different things work for different people; sometimes venting can help, just letting everything out that's bothering you.

People can be annoying, because it seems like a lot of the times when they need something, they expect you to help, but when it's the other way around and you need something, they're nowhere to be found.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.