Having doubts about a date

ansdr

I'm having some problems. There was this girl who I met at a place that helps people get jobs. She and my mom got along and they exchanged names so I looked her up on facebook and added her. I waited until I got a job to ask her out, that was exactly 3 months. I finally did and she seemed to accept. Here's the problem, she told me to write her back with details on where we would hang out. But when I did, she took 7 days to respond, when I asked her about she said she was busy and claimed I got to mad about it, I explained to her I have a part time job so I really can't afford to plan things one day before I do them(I figured if it was important to her she would atleast try to get back to me within 3 days, 7 days seems like a long time), she asked me to take her to some golf place. So I agree to it and I just messaged her back about where it will be. Her thing said she was online for a good 40 minutes and didn't even respond. She has done activity also. It just seems like she isn't that excited, like it isn't top proriy. I'm starting to wonder is she trying to use me for my money to get me to take her somewhere and the just up and leave, or perhaps she is trying to act all nice because she is friends with my mom. I really don't want to spend money on her if she is doing this, I want her to take this somewhat seriously because she told me to do all the planning. I have to call the place to get the price and all that and I need to know she is on board, she can't stale because the date is set in 3 days.

What do you think guys. What should I do? I don't want to be used, but I don't want to make a mistake if something is generally there. She just doesn't seem to like me that much I guess. I don't want to waste my time, or for hers to be wasted either if we go out expecting different things.

Datura

What did you initially plan to do with her? It seems that she wasn't too thrilled with the plans and is now taking the bull by the horns.

when I asked her about she said she was busy and claimed I got to mad about it
Had you not asked her, do you think she would have contacted you? What gave her the impression you were mad?

ansdr

What did you initially plan to do with her? It seems that she wasn't too thrilled with the plans and is now taking the bull by the horns.

Had you not asked her, do you think she would have contacted you? What gave her the impression you were mad?
I had asked her if she wanted to go the beach and she seemed like she was ok with it. She talked about how she liked going there and asked me to write her back. So that's exactly what I did. But she didn't respond for 7 days. So I asked her was she no longer interested in hanging out because I just wanted to know atleast, so I won't have to put it into my schedule. And she got upset and said when she got my message she was busy and she doesn't check her facebook daily, then suggested we go play putt putt golf. But she was busy for 7 days straight, I can understand not getting on daily but we are planning a date, I figured it would be of importance, and couldn't even respond. I'm trying to let her know if she is not interested that if fine in a nice way, I'm not trying to fool myself or waste anyones time. So I told her I didn't mean any harm but I get my work schedule on sunday and I need to know if she is on board before I start planning things so I can know if i'm free.

Just now I told her there was a putt putt place near my job and asked her if she knew how to get there, (I gave her directions), and I have yet to receive a response.

ansdr

To be quite honest, I have a good mind cancelling the date. I don't feel as if i'm in the right emotional mood for it. And if she is not that interested it's not something I need right now.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00