Having murderous thoughts...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Sycotic_Sarah, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm having murderous thoughts, alot lately, I've always had the odd one, for revenge and stuff, never would I act on them, but now, I'm actually considering acting on them... :unsure: :mad: :sad:

2. RCC

RCC Well-Known Member

You and me both, my friend. PM me if you'd like.

3. i don't know what to say...

4. RCC

RCC Well-Known Member

What you want to do, why you want to do it, how you want to do it and who you want to do it too, I suppose.

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Try not to act on those types of thought. Ask yourself is it really worth it.

6. You're sycotic anyway, even as you can't spell worth a damn, lol

FAL1

Last edited: Aug 28, 2007
  7. cheers, thanks for making me feel better.
    :/

the reason i have 'sycotic' is because 1) my name is SSSSarah, and i changed the p to s and made it look more interesting and independant, 2) i was bullied for over 3 years, whilst being bullied for other reasons and other forms of it, i was also being called a psycho because of how i am.
    offline & online.
    so, yeah.
    thanks for making me feel so much better.

:mad: :dry: :rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2007
  8. Not my job Hun. I'm suffering too.

FAL1

9. well dont reply to my threads then if youre just gonna make things worse thx.

+ i think ull find most, if not everyone, are suffering, thats why theyre on this site, but they still manage to either stay out of threads if theyre gonna make things worse, or try and help, or whatever.

so yeah
    bye now.

10. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

the thoughts may be there or have been there, you don't wanna act on them tho .. make sure you keep out of any situation that could make things worse. I have had murderous thoughts before, fuck they're horrible, and I'm sure plenty of people have who are suffering really badly.
    Some people may say 'they're just thoughts' - but by the sounds of it you don't want to be in this situation. It's difficult to know what to suggest cos different people are different, erm I suppose maybe try looking at the posts on here from people that care. Or keep posting if it helps. I really hope you get through all this, and please don't do anything or be anywhere that might cause you to get into any sort of trouble!
    If you need to chat then you can PM if you want :hug:

11. Mew

Mew Active Member

I have to admit the thought of payback is quite tempting. Figure if I'm gonna end my life anyway, I might as well take company. Then again I'd only do it if the guy has no family. In that case I'd probably settle for a letter that will hopefully make him feel like shit for the rest of his life...maybe even jump in front of his car. Two birds with one stone. :dry:

Given my current thoughts on this subject, I'm probably not the best person to PM, but if you feel like trying in a few hours (I should be feeling less vengeful by then :p) then go ahead :)

12. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

Personally, staying busy helps me with those thoughts. It's usually only when I'm doing nothing and my mind wanders.

13. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

omg i have so been there. the first time i ever had a murder plan i was just 8 yrs old. i wanted to get the man back that raped me when i was five, but he died before i got big enough to carry out my plan. that made me so sad, but it was probably the good lords way of looking out for me i think. i've only considered it one other time and had actually began getting supplies to carry it out, and that's when i landed in the hospital for it. when a young man hurt my girl all i saw was red. i still have trouble with it from time to time to this day. my daughter asked for no violence, but she just don't know me. sorry i babbled on here. please take care and btw please take this up with a therapist.

14. xashleyTX

xashleyTX Guest

Go to the yellow pages and call someone like a local psychiatris or a counselor. Tell your parents wtf's up and get some help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.