Having problems at school..

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Nori, Apr 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nori

Nori New Member

Hello everyone, I recently decided to join this forum after coming to realization that I just simply do not fit in. Let me explain, I'm in high school and have 0 friends. I get bullied too, the bullying is bad. I try to interact with people but I can't. There's just something wrong with me and I don't know what it is. Sometimes I ask myself, "Why am I so differently wire?" I feel like a martian, like I'm involved in some type in twisted of experiment because I don't belong in this world. Thank you all for your support.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Nori, welcome to SF. I also feel like I don't fit in, and that can be a hard feeling to deal with. Sorry that you are going through bullying, I know how difficult that can be. Hope that this forum will be helpful for you.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi nori and welcome, i was bullied in school too, i hated school. Is home schooling an option? Bullies are cowards, I bet they is a gang of them 'cos they would be too afraid to do it alone, it's awful. So saddening. Tell the school headmaster exactly what these bullies are doing to you. While you're in school it is their job to protect you. I'm so sorry for what you're going through!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
  4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Im sorry that youre going through this. Do you haveva guidance counselor at school to talk to?

Welcome aboard.

5. Corey1221

Corey1221 Active Member

Hi Nori, I was home-schooled but I understand it can be hard out there. You planning to go to college? The nice thing is college gives you those 2nd chances to begin new with new people. Welcome to the boards.

6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Nori. Welcome to the forum. You have to remain strong. Bullies are cowards and they pick on the vulnerable people. When they meet their match, bullies will cower. You are young and need to speak to a school councillor about your feelings. The issue if you report the bullying it either cease in school or might increase outside a school environment. You need to remain strong.
    You are an individual who needs to remain strong and not try to fit with the in crowd. Trying to fit will cause you anguish. Concentrate on your studies and excel to what you want to be. Like I say to others Define normal?

Trust you own instinct and become what you want to be. You after all human being and an individual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.