having really bad day

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by npain42long, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. npain42long

npain42long Active Member

okay today is the day for me. i am having a really bad day with a need to end the pain. i really need some help today. what in the world do i do? and how did i come to this point. first, i am coming off of cymbalta. i was taking it for a bleeding disorder that causes pain. however, it was time to get off of it. it is now causing me to have severe suicidal thoughts. help!
  2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

i'd really see the docs. I pray you get well.
  3. numberman

numberman Well-Known Member

Go to your GP or go to A & E or telephone a crisis support line or keep posting here,people will respond

Whatever you do,do not do something that you and everyone else will regret.

The aftermath of any suicide attempt leaves you in a worse position than before,I have never heard or read anything that says otherwise

Stay safe
  4. npain42long

npain42long Active Member

i think the hardest thing is getting through the need to do it. that is the hardest part. I have asked so many GPs how to get off of this stuff safely and they recommend taking it every other day, blah, blah, blah,. Well let me tell those who do not know, getting off of cymbalta is like getting off of cocaine, crack, meth, etc. it hurts like hell. not only that the suicidal ideations are horrendous. I think i am going nuts at times. the need, the need, the need.......Got to get past it. thanks for the feedback. I needed someone out there to just talk to me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.