Having thoughts,feeling lost in a world of confusion and illusions

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by etc07, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. etc07

etc07 Member

I dont know what too do know,everything was better now its back. The thoughts,thinking about death about your funeral,what it feels like to die. I thought I was over it that the meds had worked but its back and I dont know what to do and I am worried. I was having a blast with all my friends and family that care deeply about me,without caring what anyone thought and just being myself. Now its back. If I do something it will be soon because I don't want too live my life in this never ending cycle of going from feeling wonderful for a few months,then feeling like hell for even more. If I do it everyone Ive met and my family and friends would be devestated but I dont know if I can go on like this,with the chemical imbalance. What should I do??

2. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

i've got to encourage you to hang in there. things can and most likely will be good again. the whole med thing just takes time to figure out. please don't hang your family and friends out to dry like this. it would be worse than hell on them. just hang in there and keep trying. you can do it!!!! please take care

3. ghazi

ghazi Well-Known Member

we are here for you. stay with us.
    Are you still on the meds? you said that they had worked...if you stopped taking them, you should probably start again.
    Be safe...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.