having trouble again every day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by filemeunderneath, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. filemeunderneath

filemeunderneath Active Member

been off the forum for months- had to come off of antidepressants for health reasons and having a very hard time every day. don't want to die- but having those images every day, stronger and stronger and tired.

falloutcity

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

welcome back :hug:

3. filemeunderneath

filemeunderneath Active Member

thanks for the welcome ;0)

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Life is short so they say. I personally choose to set my time and go in peace because no one will know how, when, or where!! I know how I want to pass but it's a little far fetched. So I have to go with plan 2.
    Are you in therapy? on meds? have a shrink you can talk to? I just was assigned a new shrink. He's hard to understand. He doesn't speak english to good. I get my physc care from ACT so I have to go with who they assign to me. I met him for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I mentioned how I always think about suicide. He sort of freaked out. He wants to change my meds, and wants me into the hospital. I told him I'm good for right now...Stay Safe and Stay Strong...:chopper:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Make sure you let your health care professional know the countereffects you are having from coming off the meds. There may be something that can help it be more tolerable. Make sure the lines of communication stay open. Take care. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.