Havn't left me house in nearly 2 weeks..

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by AloneInTheDark, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AloneInTheDark

AloneInTheDark Well-Known Member

Just as the title saying, for some reason I been too down to go out, I don't understand why this is cause nothing has happened, but because I havn't gone out and have just been around the house it has created arguments amoung family and friends which have just increased my unexplainable depression... :sad: Dunno what to do really...
  2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi there,

It's so good to see your name around the forum again.. I've missed you and often wondered how you're doing. Sorry to hear you haven't left the house in nearly 2 weeks.. i wonder if you could set yourself the task of going out today or some time soon, even just for a walk around where you live or to the local shops? It might help lift your mood a little?

Keep us updated and i'm here anytime you wanna chat :)
    Jenny x
  3. AloneInTheDark

Yea I'm thinking I'll try to go out today, I know it would cheer me up getting out it's just hard getting the motivation to sometimes. But for the first time in the last 2 months I feel awake and alive, just refreshed in a way. I'm hoping to turn things around a lil for myself. :biggrin:

Thanks Jenny!
    AiTD :hug:
  4. AloneInTheDark

Finally left my hosue, felt good to be outside.. Shame it was to buy booze and cigarettes, but still, felt nice, made me feel better :biggrin:
  5. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hiya :)

I'm glad to hear that you have left the house... ok so it could have been for something a tad more positive than alcohol and ciggies lol.. but it's still fantastic that you set yourself the goal to get out and you did it! Go you! :cheer:

What you gonna do tomorrow? :wink:

Jenny xx
  6. AloneInTheDark

Tomorrow I think I'll go hand my CV into my local bank so I can get a job and get back on my feet hopefully.:smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.