He had to F&$K it up!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Bambi, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Okay for those of you that don't know me I have not hidden my depression or thoughts of suicide from my parents in years and last time my parents visited they saw that I keep my "method" by my bedside so I always have that little poison picture to remind me that death is a gulp away. Well Dad made it clear to his brother if I commit then he will too!
    Now I am not saying I have plans but it is always an option but now...damn it is fucking with my head! Yes in my mind it is his choice but man why did he have to say that. The fact that he didn't say it to my face tells me he does not want to pressure me. Knowing my Dad I think he would kill himself but not sure how as he does not have a method other than drinking himself to death daily till his body just goes kaput.
    Man this is fucking with my head
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2009
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

He probably will as i will if my daughter does it. Im sorry BAmbi you are in distress over your father statement but he was just venting his pain.
  3. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I think my mom would too...and a friend I know would. But yet, I still want to..
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That's tough, have you spoken to him directly about what he said?
  5. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey sweet :hug:

perhaps he was just venting his worry, anxiety etc. it is possible that at that moment in time he knew no other way of letting it out. but it probably is worth trying to quietly talk to him about it? :hug: