He hits me

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ScreamingMonsters, Jan 12, 2007.

1. He tells me to shut up
    He says I am bad
    He punishes me down
    He is my daddy
    He is always angry
    I am not bad
    I never tell out loud
    I never say he hits me
    My daddy hits me
    My daddy hurts me
    My daddy hates me
  2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I am sorry hun. I wish I could help you out.
  3. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

are you doing okay?
  4. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

What your daddy does to you is child abuse, which is illegal. Is there anyone you can confide in about your situation? If you tell someone and it's reported to the authorities, he'll be made to stop. Please seek help. No one deserves to be abused, most especially by the ones who are supposed to love and protect them - the parents!!:mad:

love and hugs,

5. I will be
  6. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

I hope so, I've never been through any sort of abuse so I have no idea what its like, I can only imagine how painful and tramautizing it must be and I wish there was something I could do to help you but all I can sadly do is offer words to you.

As leastofthese says, no matter what your dad tells you, you DO NOT ABSOLUTELY DESERVE TO BE ABUSED LIKE THIS!!!

You are a unique, special and beautiful human being and never ever ever ever ever beleive your father if he hits you or punishes you otherwise and says you deserve it, never beleive that.
  7. i hurt so much
  8. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

you dont deserve to... please please talk to someone about this... please? its illegal and he shouldnt be doing this... :hug: :hug: :hug:

9. I told my pastor and went home with her
  10. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Good!!:smile: I hope she gets the law involved - child protective services, at least - and this shit comes to a screeching halt. NO CHILD deserves such abuse.:mad: Not for any reason. I get mad at my kids all the time, and even feel sometimes that I hate them (it's their behavior, really, that I hate), but NEVER have I had any thoughts of hitting/beating/abusing them in any way. I can't even conceive of doing such a thing. I hope your life starts improving and that you get out from under his hateful hand.:mad:

love and hugs and hope for a better future,

11. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

I'm so glad you told your pastor... I hope things manage to get at least a bit better now she knows... :hug: