He keeps hurting me in my dreams.

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Buried, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buried

Buried Member

The last two nights, I've had a dream about my fiance hurting me. Not badly, just pinching me really hard. He would pinch me playfully during the day, but at night I have these awful, painful dreams.

The first time was on my right inner thigh. He just grabbed it and squeezed, I squirmed and cried but he wouldn't let go. I think I was moving because he woke me up and asked if I was okay.

The second time was on the outside of my calf on my right leg. It was much worse, I was thrashing and crying and screaming at the top of my lungs, but he just watched me and smiled. He woke me up again, and I hear myself making noise.

I feel like it means something, but I really don't know. They bother me a lot.

2. Buried

Buried Member

I woke up yelling and crying last night.
    I wasn't me in this dream, and he wasn't him, but it was us. I was a little redheaded boy, hiding in a bathroom stall with my friend. There was a man in the stall next to us, he was trying to get me. I stepped out of the stall and started to read something carved into the door and the man grabbed my ankles, but my friend kicked him over from under the stall.
    The man got up and walked out of the stall to me. He knocked me down and got on top of me when I realized he had a knife. He sliced at my throat, but I put my hand in the way. He gashed my hand pretty bad. I felt it, the edge of my hand burned and stung and I started screaming and crying. The man, in my fiance's voice, said in a very concerned voice, "Baby, that's sharp!" I told him it is, so please don't do it again.
    That's when I woke up. I told him I was scared to go back to sleep, and I didn't.

My dreams are getting worse and more painful. I can't take it anymore. I don't want to sleep, I don't even want to lay down. And tonight he went to get his best friend, who got stranded outside of his probationary zone past curfew. He won't be home for at least three more hours, more likely four to five. I just don't want to keep going through this. It's starting to really affect me. I'm having bad thoughts about how to end it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.