He laughs

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

its over before it even started. He has won it all and then somethings i wasnt even expecting. i cant stop shaking, i can hardly breath and i have nothing. and yet he still demands more and he is getting it. that was the final straw. there is absolutely nothing left. i cant stay alive and face him anymore. He wins and he's laughing all the way to my grave. thanks to all you that supported me through this and i'm so sorry .

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2008
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

c, are you still with us?

please dont do anything drastic:sad:

don't leave him win hun, you are much stronger than that.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't go Carla... :hug:

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

How appropriate, it's dark and cold and has been raining all night and all this morning. Just like I feel. My oldest has run off to catch the bus, didn't even get to say I love you one last time. My little one is waiting for me to get him ready to head out to daycare. I'm going to hug and snuggle him and give him enough kisses to last a lifetime!!! Found out too yesterday that his "dad" wants him now and wants full custody! I'm a loser so I'd just lose my baby too. Atleast now I know my baby will be with family and not CFS. Who am I to argue? Everything has been or will be taken away. Fate and destiny are screaming at me "It's fucking time idiot, dont pass this opportunity up!!!" Empty house, empty life empty me. Nothing else left to lose. Sorry to be just another disappointment.

5. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Please don't go... please. I know it isn't fair of me to ask that. But I just don't want you to kill yourself!!!! :cry: You aren't a disappointment at all. :hug:

6. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

"......Everything has been or will be taken away. ..........Fate and destiny are screaming at me........" I really really feel sorry for your plight. These kind of bad things keep happenning more and more when one is down. It's as if there is a 'force' behind all the bad things 'pushing' one to a direction...You are not alone Carla. Many of us here face the same 'force' but in different circumstances. you MUST hold on.

7. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Remember that when your kids get older, the court ruling will not make a difference!! They will decide who they want to be with. Verdicts can be unfair, and that's a fault of the court system. If your husband doesn't respect you, that's a fault of his. You cannot let other's problems blend into yours. Stand strong.

8. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

Dont let him win hun, I totally understand ur situation hun, but from personal experience I know that if u keep fighting for ur kids, they will acknowledge that more than u can imagine. U scared me with ur pm, with this thread.. but please know ur never a disappointment, ur a wonderful, amazing woman and I pray to God ur staying with us :hug: And on a very selfish note, youre the only one I can talk to about you know what, what am I gonna do :cry:

9. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

carla won't be going anywhere guys.

carla, you know what i said, you have me hun.
    you can beat this, i will be with you all the way

all my love

andy xx

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't go Carla. I know that it will hurt a lot if your children are taken away from you, but you can use it as an opportunity to get well and focus on healing. Your life is far from over. You still have a lot to live for. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.