He wants nothing to do with me..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by itsnotover_, Nov 23, 2008.

1. itsnotover_

itsnotover_ Member

I think this is my first post on here.
    I usually feel my problems are too insignificant to bother mentioning.
    But now i just need to vent, long story short, I told a really close guy friend after he kept asking what was wrong with me for at least 2 hours that i was feeling suicidal..
    Before this he had kept promising that no matter what it was, he wouldnt leave me or ignore me or stop talking to me and i wouldnt lose him..
    After i told him, i was told to delete his number and block and delete his msn.
    And that he is changing his number as soon as possible this week.

He said he cares but just doesnt want to be there for me.. :mad:
    I dont know what to do..
    I havent deleted his number but i told him i did.
    Urghhhh..
    So he wants nothing to do with me. and he was just about the one good thing left in my life..

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Oh my god, I'm so sorry to read this. I don't understand people. I tried making a desperate cry for help to the last person who I could possibly talk to, telling her that I was considering ending my life, and she went offline, and never came back on... I don't understand either. Send me a PM if you want to talk.

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Perhaps he wasn't expecting what you told him but then again why say the things he did and then do the things he has been doing. have you asked him directly why he's being this way.

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

I have exactly the same problem with a dear friend of mine. I guess some people are just not able to cope with certain issues. Fortunately SF is here and you can talk about these things. Pm me if ever you want a chat. All the best.

5. itsnotover_

itsnotover_ Member

I would ask him directly, except I have no way of doing that. He's blocked my msn, and texting him is out of the question.. He doesnt want to talk to me at all.

6. dolfinka

dolfinka Member

Is there any possibility that he's just SCARED pantless, because suicide is a scary thing to discuss, and he just acted the way he acted out of fear and because he has no idea how to react? I hope you'll be friends again really soon. Meanwhile take care

7. itsnotover_

itsnotover_ Member

Im not sure..
    He didnt even talk about it. Just basically told me to get out of his life.
    Sad thing is,
    its 1am. and i miss him.
    erghhhh..

8. jam1e

jam1e Guest

I think, unless your telling a very close and long term loyal friend that your suicidal, you will scare the shit out of most people! It's the norm for most of us on this site. But it does sound very extreme to people who do not feel like some of us.

I think you have to be very very cautious about who you tell your most darkest secrets to!:smile:

9. itsnotover_

itsnotover_ Member

I know, I know. But it wasnt like i close my eyes, and randomly pointed at someones name and thought, what the heck, i'll pour my heart out to you..
    I trusted him and he told me I could, no matter what.
    I guess I shoulda just told him my rabbit died or something when he asked what was wrong, :unsure:

10. jam1e

jam1e Guest

I know what you mean ,but suicidal people are not always very popular with everyday "JO". Purely because we are mis-understood. Suicide to your average person in the street means a "Nutter", as apposed to anybody from any background having a "mental health issue".:smile:

11. itsnotover_

itsnotover_ Member

I did hope he would be understanding though..
    He was threatening to not talk to me if I didnt tell him what was wrong anyway..
    There was a 3 month time where we didnt talk. And I hated it.. He was the only person keeping me sane when I was at my lowest point. He used to understand me, now I guess he doesnt.

12. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

he is prolly just scared or just doesnt want to deal with it, which is unfair on you. im here if u need to talk anytime, my msn is displayed below, and i also have skype too. u can also pm me
    **HUGS**

13. Anime-Zodiac

Or there is the possibility that he just plain doesn't want to know you anymore. In society, being depressed, suicidal and self harming are all things which are looked down upon.

14. itsnotover_

itsnotover_ Member

He knows about my self harming. Has done for a long time, along with my other problems. blah im too trusting I s'pose.

15. Anime-Zodiac

How long has it been now since he started ignoring you.

16. itsnotover_

itsnotover_ Member

Um 2 or 3 days I think.

17. Anime-Zodiac

I guess give him a week or soo and see what happens. Hopefully by that time he has thought about the actions he has taken and is in contact with you again.

18. itsnotover_

itsnotover_ Member

I hope, but doubt, that you're right..