He wins!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

He kept pushing and so he wins. The real bad low that has been coming is here and I'm just going to let it suck me up. I'm done.

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Itma, please don't let him win. Don't let him have that kind of power for you. I don't think I will ever be able to understand the kind of pain and torture that your ex put you through but you can't let him have the last laugh. Show him that you can beat it. I know you're in a bad swing right now but I believe that you can still keep fighting. You're stronger than you think you are. You're amazing. I've got faith in you. :hug:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You can rise above this Itma. You have endured many things, and survived. You are a survivor. Try not to let him hold this power over you. I know how hard that is. We are pulling for you. I wish there was more that I could do besides offer support here. You are in my thoughts. :hug:

4. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Carla we just spoke in PM.

PLEASE don't leave me. I cannot cope with but so many blows at one time.

I love you Carla.

ToHelp

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You're a survivor Carla and you can survive this too. I know that you can. :hug:

6. jofo3511

jofo3511 Member

Fight him, he's lying and deceiving you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.