He Won't Go Away...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by __Rawr.Tigga, Dec 6, 2007.

1. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

... And I'm scared.

I went with this guy for a while. But he started getting... pushy and... wanting. Making me do things I didn't want to do, doing things to me I didn't want him to do. So I left him. But now... he won't leave me alone.

He keeps texting me, stopping me (grapping my arm so I can't keep walking) in the corridors at college. He wants to get back with me, but I don't want to. I keep telling him, but he just won't listen. Just... keeps talking and leaving me no choice but to say yes.

I'm scared. When I was with him last, I felt dirty, unclean, wrong. I cut more, drank more. Felt worse and worse everday.

I don't want that again...

But I don't know what else to do.

Take care and keep strong,
    Tigga
    x

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Stick to your word, don't fall into his trap. Try to stay with other people and let friends and/or your parents know what he's been doing so you don't need to go through this alone. Hopefully if you keep rejecting him he'll leave you alone but if he doesn't stop perhaps you will need to approach the police and maybe get him done for harassment, at least. :hug:

3. GypsyGirl

GypsyGirl Well-Known Member

Please be strong... :hug:

4. __Rawr.Tigga

Heyy

Thanks for the replies and advice. Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I tried talking to him but it didn't work. He's still after me and stuff but... I'm just doing my best to avoid him... Makes it abit tiring but it's better than being with him I guess.

Thanks again.

Tigga
    x

5. Fishman

Fishman Guest

Go to the police then, they file it and they can do a range of things, or at least tell the people at your collage in authority, he dosn't have any power over you and if he's making you feel uncomfortable then theres a zero tolorence for that.

You where already reasnoble when you told him to stop.
    Take care.

6. PontyCruizer

PontyCruizer Well-Known Member

i agree - the teachers will try n keep him seperated from you if you let them know, you dont have to go into details

take care and i hope he leaves you alone soon

7. __Rawr.Tigga

Thanks so much. This really means alot. I don't want the police involved. But I suppose I could tell the college. I hvan't been at college the last few days so I havn't seen him or anything recently, but he still texts me. I'll tell the college. Thanks Fishman for the advice about that :hug:

Thanks again guys, so much. I'm always here if any of you need to talk k?

Tigga
    x

8. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Tell the college authorities. Trust me, they deal with this sort of thing all the time, so there is no reason to be embarrassed according to them. He could be dangerous. Tell him that he has been reported and to leave you alone or he will be expelled. Unless he is a complete psycho, then he will back off. You deserve to have a normal college life and to take your classes and see other people if you so choose. The college authorities will be able to help you if they are competent at all.

9. hollyrocks

hollyrocks Member

Dont put up with that from him your better than that go to the authorities.

And remember Im here for you if you want to chat ok?

10. __Rawr.Tigga

Thanks Anastasia and Holly. Tomorrow I will go to the college and tell them. I will.

Thanks every one :hug:

Tigga
    x