He wont leave me alone :'(

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by qwerty098, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qwerty098

qwerty098 Active Member

In october he made me ... i dint want to ...but...he made me... he made me have sex with him...hes a friend i had from age 7... i really cant believe he did tht .... he was a friend... he has a gf now i tohught that would stop him....

but no... ever since then....he keeps toucing me..... he says if i tell he will make my life a misery ... he'll turn everyone against me....

i feel so alone...

2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

:hug: Keep talking to us hun
  3. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Oh sweetheart I am so sorry t hat your going through this. I am here if you need me. I know that isn't a lot of help but it does help to talk about it. I would still tell someone but that is up to you and only you. How could he turn people against you? If they love you and care about you they would listen to you and be there for you. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
  4. Myself

Myself Active Member

Just remember

You control you.

He can't make you do anything.

That's why there's a legal system, and it only works if people try to make it work. So, uh, go to the police.

Nobody can make you do anything, you control you, not him.

That concludes my breif motivationaly speach of the day. Thank you! Goodnight!
  5. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

I'll second Myself's advice in that you should contact the authorities.

Sounds like he is presently doing that. Don't listen to the threats of an abuser.
  6. thething912

thething912 Well-Known Member

Get away from him.
  7. Don't worry we will think of something. You are not alone. Cuz I know what alone feels like.
  8. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

=( i'm so sorry you have to go through this... :hug: i was in a similar situation as you, but I was younger and my concern was that he would kill me if i told. I moved now (not connected to that), but you can't let him control you. I know it's hard and you probably feel like you have no choice, but you do. This is your life, don't give him the satisfaction of thinking he can control you. What he did was against the law.. the only reason he is making you feel like that is to scare you so that he won't get in trouble. Avoid him at all costs, and if it comes to it tell people. Talk to some of your friends.. you don't have to tell them what happened, but they can help keep him away from you- they shouldn't question why. I wish I had better advice, but if you ever need to talk just PM me.. i've been there. :hug: <3
  9. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

The bastard.
    Get far away from this guy. Try do avoid him. Tell someone you know will help.
  10. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

we're all here for you, hun. And, no matter what he says, you always have the right to tell someone, remember that okay? Im not telling you to tell someone, or telling you not to, just telling the truth. you can if you want to. And it could stop him from doing it to someone else. Im sorry that a friend did this to you. The same thing happened to me. well, almost the same. We're always here for you. <3
  11. tht made me cry reading tht ...
    all i can say is tht take comfort from all the ppl on here tht care. i know i am myself no help. but no matter how unhelpful ur friends may be u have always got ppl on here tht will show u support. :hug:
  12. incombustible2000

incombustible2000 Well-Known Member

you thought he was a friend, and friends dont do that right, well what u need to relize is that guys a build differently when you are young, they are different, but then when puberty starts, they start thinking with there penis, and they are not like women, if very different, when are born with this need and want to have sexs, it literally drives them crazy going without it, its almost a drug, and thats when they stop using there brain, so really its hard to think why a friend would do that but they lose control, not saying it is right, just help you understand men, and not to trust anything they say and remember that you can say no, and tell him that if he screws with you you will make his life living hell when you charge him with rape, and see how he likes that.
  13. ClockworkCrow

ClockworkCrow Active Member

Heh, as a male i can say that's only half-true. There are those of us who have urges, and there are those of us who act on them. I assure you there are those of us who have found other outlets for our sexual energy (no, i'm not talking about masterbation, don't take it so literally (though that does play a small part).). The point is that that man is not a man. He deserves no pity. He is scum, and you should report him. I am not controlled by my desires, i know what is right. Most of us do. The few who give in, the unworthy (like this rapist bastard), slander us. And i hate it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.