head banger

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by rickmartin, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickmartin

rickmartin New Member

Thats what i have become but its more like a heads basher. see i have got now tro the point that i take my fist to the side of my temple and do my best to bash my own head in. i have had some limited success, i think i now have a small fracture but nothing of major significance. hows that? i even fail at beating my brains out, ironic isnt it??
    im sick and tired, thats what i am
    im sick........... of life
    im tired...........of living
    whats the point anyway, really??
    im just doing my best to make it look 'unfortunate' and i cant even tell you why i care about that. im a waste of life and there are those that would love to have it, doesant anyone see how wrong that is?
    i hate me! i hate me as much as anyone in my life ever hated me. i pray i beg for this to end every day, every night i BEG please just let it end, let tonight be the last PLEASE??!!
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you self harm to get rid of the pain withing You need the pain to end the sadness to end You have to work on healing yourself then and to stop hating you so much Get some therapy okay to undue that pain inside get help you you don't hate you okay help you heal
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...hoe sad this is...maybe you can find a voice which can replace the head bashing...it might hurt more but will be more effective...J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.