head/heart

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by hollowvoice, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

is it just me or this depression,but everytime i talk to someone theses days and therye nice i seem to fall in love with them within minutes.
    this weekend i was talking to a friend we were getting on great and having a laugh when she told me she was enjoying her single life she could sleep with who she wanted too,i felt so jealous,i wanted to die
    even on here with people ive never met and never will,you talk to me you say nice things and i think were getting on well,then you say something about a partner and i feel like im being cheated on,or a counseller i know its there job to help me but why do i feel heartbroken everytime i leave.
    i know i need more help but how can i say these things to anyone,i have pictured saying it,but then i get rejected so i stand in front of them and open my wrists up.
    so am i sick or just a 37 year old idiot am i alone in these thoughts

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I understand that.

I felt like i was falling in love with everyone. Even my therapist. Anyone who paid attention to me i thought i was in love with.

Only recently i have felt something for someone 10 million times stronger, what i believe to be actual love. And those previous times it wasn't love that i was feeling.

I'm not sure what it was. So really my post is pointless. Only to say that you are not alone. I guess i was just really desperate to be loved and attached myself to anyone who showed any interest.

You are definitely not an idiot :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Andi you are not an idiot and many of us have the same problem as you You will find that someone but i know it hurts each time your realise it is not that one yet. You are certainly kind and caring soul.

4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Andi-

I have felt this way to, I think it has something to do with someone showing you positive energy. We suck it up and it makes us feel this overwhelming feeling of love. For us that dont get much compliments and all its a ego boost.

Def try some face to face action, you never know what could happen. Once a person sees and feels what type of person you are, they will love you to. You just have to get passed the first step.

I do think your an awesome, loving, heartfelt man, that deserves to be happy with someone, deserves someone to love him. I really feel that your going to find it to, I feel that your opening up so much more than when I first met you. I know we havent met face to face, but I feel that I cant share things with you that wont go any farther.

I know you have been my savior a time or two. I wish we lived closer together so we could all get together and hang out, wouldnt that be cool.

What Im saying is dont give up, dont give in. Try everything first, try to reach out for love, try making friends, try a new hobby. I know its easier said than done, you say the same to me. Lets make it happen, lets actually try some of our own advice.

Dare you>>>>>>>>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.