Head Orgasm...(no really)

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by MeAndYou, Mar 24, 2009.

Have you experienced this "head orgasm"?

1. Yes and I am a female

2 vote(s)
  2. Yes and i am a male

7 vote(s)
  3. No

18 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeAndYou

MeAndYou Well-Known Member

First of all this is a feeling that is not connected to anything sexual..at least in my experience, but often times can be BETTER than...:eek:hmy: but not as shocking for lack of a better word.

So i've had this feeling since i can remember and just recently searched google for it. I only found 1 website (1 thread on a forum) talking about it and there werent many answers as to why it happens. Its almost like someone running their fingertips on your back..in fact this can trigger it. Its a tingling type sensation in the lower back of my head and the back of my neck but its NOT on my neck. Its INSIDE my head/neck area and its absolutely amazing. Euphoria is accompanied with ti and it just feels great.

It is triggered by anyone concentrating on something for me usually. If I'm on the phone with a "help call center"...its something about the person helping me and the way they talk. Very deliberate but slow and calming tlaking me through something...also an accent really helps trigger it (many call centers originate in india or like places).

I noticed it as a child in elementary school as well. A friend drawing me a picture in front of me, or a teacher looking over a paper of mine with me being present. I've experienced it less as ive been out of school and when i do experience it, it is not as intense.

So does anyone else experience this? I'm a 20 year old male too for anyone curious. I dont know if age/sex has any correlation but I have a poll up anyway.
  2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I don't know... I have difficulty describing feelings, but I at least feel joy at things that do not offer any sort of physical pleasure... in some ways far superceding sex. Technology can be really, really cool. ^_^
  3. qbq

qbq Guest

Yeah, I've experienced such 'rushes' before. Various psychological and physical factors can trigger a neurotransmitter release. Dopamine and Serotonin play major roles, though there are a great many others, some of which are listed here which may be associated with uplifting physical and emotional sensations. We're complex organisms, we each have varying quantities in our genetic makeup, and each individual reacts a bit differently to each scenario. A group of people may all experience the same event together, but not all would necessarily be noticeably chemically triggered, and those who were majorly triggered would each have a slightly different ratio of chemicals released. This partly accounts for subjectivity, though humans are generally still similar enough that we can usually relate fairly well to how others are feeling.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I can't say that I do.. But I do get kind of like mini explosions in my head followed by waves of dizziness..
  5. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

its strange cuz i have rare moments i get that aswell!! i very very rarely get them these days tho, but omg wen it happens u never want it to stop!
  6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Try researching Kundalini. That sounds kind of like what you're describing.
    I get that too. It's the only time I feel ok.
  7. jamie2

jamie2 Active Member

I kinda get this too I think. But It occurs in me in excess and I think I am killing my brain seriously, can someone help me find out what this is. By the way, I can control how frequently I get them, but most of the time I do need to trigger them, and lately its been often and I feel really dizzy afterwards but in a good way but I think I need to make this stop. Thanks
  8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Sometimes I get sinus headaches. Is that the same thing?

I know, I'm a smartass. :tongue::biggrin:
  9. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I've experienced what you seem to refer to as this "tingling" sensation, and although it feels o.k., I wouldn't say it is anywhere near an orgasm. On the other hand, I've had one experience, through meditation (I've tried many times since, and could not achieve it) where it felt like a mental orgasm. It took about 20 minutes of absolute silence and basically thinking of nothing, and bang, a wave of tranquility and peace like I've never felt. i'm curious if anyone else has ever felt this.
  10. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i've been recently having heart orgasms
  11. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

Those are called "heart attacks"
  12. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

i don't think so dear..
  13. MeAndYou

MeAndYou Well-Known Member

Well this is odd to find that not everyone experiences this. I wish there was a more medical explanation for this...possibly a drug to safely take to create it whenever :p

ILoveYou- I dont believe its anything to do with "chakras" or kundalini or ..anything like that. I say this mostly because of the lack of scientific proof for this type of stuff and the fact that I experience this feeling without any sort of religious/spiritual meditation. Although i do admit i really dont know much about chakras or the like so by all means correct me if im wrong.

Jamie2- You should describe your experience in more detail as i am unsure if we are experiencing the same thing. I never feel dizzy/lightheaded afterwards.

Shades- The sensation i am speaking about is not felt mentally or...within the thought if that makes sense. It is not a sense of anything. It is very much PHYSICAL and in the back of the neck/head. Like if someone were to lightly run their fingers on your back except it is not felt ON the skin but inside the body in the back neck/head area.

Maybe something to do with the brain stem/ spine?
  14. jamie2

jamie2 Active Member

Okay, I've tried to explain this before but never in full detail. Anyways, I usually daze out, get this feeling like a orgasm but it feels stronger sometimes. When it starts I fade out and sometimes I pace or I will start moving my head. It kinda feels like the same feeling I get when I orgasm, however, ever since I have started taking control of this feeling I have lost my sex drive. I don't know if this is what you get but this is what I feel. After a while of doing this I usually get dizzyish but not entirely, more like absent-mindedish, but there is a sensation in my head. I have noticed that I feel this feeling stronger on the left-side center of my head, but it used to be stronger and I felt it all over my head when I was younger.
  15. jamie2

jamie2 Active Member

Oh wait, I just read what you wrote, about the sensation you feel being in the back of your neck and head. Actually, I think this feeling is felt normally by many people. You might actually get this feeling if you use certain brushes on your head, I think if you look it up you might find it, or speak about this feeling with one of your friends, they might actually have felt it too. I know this feeling might be common. What I wrote about what I feel is slightly similar, it started with me realizing the feeling in the back of my neck. Then one day I started to listen to music and I realized I can control how I got this feeling. Eventually, I figured out how I could intensify it. But now I find it to be out of control, at least for me anyways.
  16. plates

plates Well-Known Member

:laugh: yeah maybe i've been having a few of those recently.
  17. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Only think I've felt that sounds vaguely familiar is when someone who i don't really know or have close contact with but I find comforting does something like a palm reading, or like a neck massage...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.