head so full

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ballinluig, Jun 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ballinluig

ballinluig Well-Known Member

so much has gone on this last 7 days. 1st our son came home last week and said he didnt want to continue in 5th year at high school and that he had offically left! then he says hes enrolled to a collage where he wants to live in residence of halls and then just come home at weekends. So much to take in.

hes only 16 and in theory it would do him good to get away and mature him alot. the course of conservation is a good course, but financially its just so mind blowing.

then last thursday my husband wants to move out other 2 boys to another high school. billys in his 3rd year and callum is about to go into his 1st year.

this alone is so much to deal with.

my head just cant process anything. Im so sleepy all i want to do is sleep. im not eating correctly so my diabetes is fucked up. it feels like my head is going to explode but i dont know what to do about it. Its another 7 days till i see my psych and thats a bloody long time. i cantremember things and my husband is getting angry at me. he says i shouldnt be tired and too get off my arse and find a job. he just doesnt understand. i cant always put words together. i start a sentance but cant remember a word, i know what i should say but its not connecting in my head. I cant remember shit.

i dont want the kids or him atm. wish i wasnt here then i dont have to try and live and have this crap.
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Donna,
    Have you thought about writing all your thoughts down and the problems your having and then go to the A&E and voluntarily admit your self.. They will help and set you up on the outside with support..In the mean time it would give you a break from the kids and your husband..It will give you time to work on yourself..Good Luck!!
  3. ballinluig

ballinluig Well-Known Member

thank u joseph. i think today im goping to write my feelings down and sent to my psych, and also conact my local cmht for sum advice. did tell my husband last night how i was feeling-no reply he just totally ignored me. great support eh!

any way thanx again, regards donna
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.