head still hurts....

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by John6491, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

Well today I got pushed into a locker and my head hit a little edge that sticks out and made my head bleed and made my all ready bad left eye even worse and now I have a headache that won't stop..... I can't take this I'm only living now to be hurt every day physical and mental..... I didn't tell anyone what happened and I refused to go to the nurse to get it looked at..... Right now a little cut is nothing compared what I am thinking...... The end is so close......

2. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

Hey, chin up John.

3. ybt

ybt Guest

john, honestly, as fucking stupid the concept of compulsory education is, they DO deal with the fuckers fucking with you if you report it. do it now. NOW. report it.

4. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

^^^^^

5. Valiant

Valiant Member

A few steps that might help:

1. Ask them to stop.
    2. If that doesn't work, try ignoring.
    3. Tell on them.
    4. If all else fails, scratch their arms, or kick them between the legs when they try to hurt you.

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Get to a teacher that you trust and TELL THEM what is going on!!! There is no excuse for bullying!!!.

7. Valiant

Valiant Member

That doesn't always work.

8. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

yeah, you cant let that go on unpunished. Whoever did that to you must be held accountable for what they did, and be stopped from doing anything further. You DO need to tell a school official about what is happenning and try to get this sorted out. Also, if you so choose, you could easily press charges against the cuplprit(s). This is clearly a case of, at least, a misdimeanor battery charge, if not a felony assualt. Get the bastard(s) thrown in jail, that would definetely stop them from bullying you.
    Anyway, i hope you stay safe and make the decision to tell someone about what is going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.