Heading for a Crisis

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Butterfly, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

It's been coming a mile off. I could see it but did nothing about it. Tried to run before I could walk. Thought I could handle everything but I guess that's where being delusional gets you. Severely behind on work, working shifts and a fucking annoying mother in law who is doing my head in with her wedding bullshit. The only free time I get to catch up on my work is gonna be spent trekking down to Hemel Hempstead two weeks in a row cos she's so fucking dumb to have her wedding so far away from home. Wish I had never agreed to be a bridemaid otherwise I'd not go. Feel so down and upset, angry and been crying. I can't cope I am gonna fall behind, also trying to concentrate on trying to pass my driving test. I feel so under appreciated both on here and in life I try my best for the sake of everyone and it never gets me very far. So many triggers about that I just want to SH. Have a stash and I am getting closer and closer to the edge. A psychiatrist who is as useful as a chocolate fireguard. It's so bad that on Friday after my GP appt after trying to explain my frustrations (which got me nowhere) I cried all the way home and completely broke down, it's gotten so bad my mum has suggested going private but I can't be doing with the hassle all over again. Got all these medical appts trying to balance work on top and I'm drowning. What is the point? I am a disgusting, useless, diseased, HIV + failure that is never going to get anywhere in life because I can't handle it. I can't handle any of it anymore. All I wanna do is, better left unsaid.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOU are appreciated here hun you are we understand that you have so much on your plate god anyone would unravel Just tell your mother in law to back off for awhile so you can breath some If you can take time out just go for a long drive get away from everyone for awhile I am sorry you are feeling so unappreciated unwanted hun but you are cared for her you are hugs

3. Tea_at_Four

Tea_at_Four Staff Alumni

Oh, hon... :hug: You have given me so many good examples of how to conduct myself... I'm just going to post one.

A couple of weeks ago, while chatting, the conversation turned to a member who was not in chat. I piped in with, "Well, if Lexi were here, she would say we should not talk about any one who is not present." People clapped. :clap: You've been missed, but you're not absent! Keep taking care of yourself.

4. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

Hunni you are appreciated here everyone loves you here i haven't met anyone who doesn't I am sorry i was AWK earlier and didn't respond and everything and i am sorry those there ignored you like they did! Please know we Love you and and i do hope you are able to overcome what your going through. Can't you tell your MIL that your backing out of it and just not go?

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I'm just tired of fighting against everything to get myself heard. No one who really needs to cares about how I am feeling, just another number in the system. We'll see how things go, otherwise I do.

6. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I know this is a busy and stressful time for you. Please know that many of us care a great deal for you - if i can ever help make things easier let me know *hug

7. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

amethyst you need a break. you've got too much on you. please stay with us. we do love you. i appreciate those times you talked with me and you helped believe it or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.