Heads or tails

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nick, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick

Nick New Member

Hi - 1st post so be gentle??

So I'm 34. my missus has decided she doesn't like me anymore & is shacking up with a sleaze (she can't see it, but everyone else can!!). She's taken my son but we have a mortgage together. However, she's lost her job so can't contribute to the mortgage, but as it's in both our names, I get shafted!!

I love her to death, but she doesn't want me!! She's the only family I have, I have no friends in town & am quite frankly looking to top myself!! Have tried pills (got my stomach pumped), have tried cutting my wrists (burnt my arms many a time) and nowt seems to help/ work...

We're in debt, have no money, but if I go then my son gets £60k which will put him in good stead (he doesn't like me because me & the x shout, but he's 4 so he's forgiven!! lol)

Any suggestions??

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Welcome to the forum Nick. I think your son needs his dad more than he needs money.

3. Nick

Nick New Member

<Mod Edit - Acy - Methods> didn't even work (mixed with <Mod Edit - Acy - Methods> & some <Mod Edit - Acy - Methods>)!!

A sign??

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum Nick!

I agree with junkie..your son needs you. He's only 4, he shouldn't be stuck in such a messy situation.

I think counselling could help you a lot,you need to work on building up a strong relationship with your son, even if she won't be your wife anymore,he will always be your son :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009
  5. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya, Nick. Welcome to SF!

It seems you're going through some rough times. Still, I think junkie said it very well - your son needs you more than he needs money. I'm glad your attempt didn't work! Give yourself some time to figure things out and please don't rush to give up. See you around the forums!

Also: Note to All Members: Please, no discussion of methods, as per the rules. Thanks.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You must being going through so many emotions with all that has happened. I do think you would benefit from some counseling to help you deal with all these emotions. Your son definitely needs you. Money cannot compare to a father. Thank you for reaching out. You have taken a very courageous step. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.