Health not good, suicidal

GMody

Yesterday was my second therapy session. He explained the benefits of deep breathing. Also explained regarding power of the brain. Next session next Monday.

GMody

Doc had told to undergo 4 tests - 1) S.CROP - serum creating protein..i.e. blood test. 2) Faecal calprotectin - stool test. 3) Colonic transit study. 4) Anorectal Manometry.

My blood test and stool test came negative. So there is no colon inflammation.

Balance two tests, I will get them done in few days.

Fleury Dragon

Rawr 🐲
Chat Pro
SF Supporter
Hi GMody everyone has different triggers for ibs, some people it's food or anxiety. For me it's usually stress induced and bad diet (couple of days eating wrong things sets it off.)
Things you can do to relieve some of the pain are heat packs on the stomach. The deep breathing will definitely help with both the anxiety and helps to get things moving. Another important thing to remember is to drink at least 2 litres of water a day. Going for a walk will help your mood as well as your digestive tract. If you can't go for a walk, on those days try doing some stretching exercises (should be able to find some online that will help).
Lastly and I can not stress this enough, if you body feels like it needs to go, don't hold on, go as soon as possible. This will help. Learn to listen to your body signals and follow them. If you ignore your digestive tract it slows down and causes more pain.

Want to congratulate you on going to therapy. Really hope the therapist you have is beneficial. So brave and you are doing awesome. Well done for reaching out for help and looking after yourself.

GMody

@Fleurise . Hello and thanks for your helpful reply. Colonic transit study will reveal the speed at which food passes thru intestine. Anorectal Manometry will reveal the contractility of rectum muscles. I think this test will be negative. Important test is Colonic transit study. I don't have pain and bloating since few days as I have started drinking turmeric milk in evenings. I really need to drink 2 litres. Presently drinking 1 litre. Doing brisk water daily for 30 minutes. Doing deep breathing daily for 30 minutes. Will have to go as soon urge is strong.

ManWithProblems

Hello. My health has not been good since March. My IBS.. Irritable Bowel Syndrome has been bothering. Prescribed meds by doc not working. Taking herbal meds since mid- April. They are working, but slowly. Because of chronic IBS I am suicidal. I already have two methods but they won't guarantee certain death.
I'm so sorry that you're going thru this.. yes maybe u need to keep on trying new doctors and find a good one for u...

Waves

Hello. My health has not been good since March. My IBS.. Irritable Bowel Syndrome has been bothering. Prescribed meds by doc not working. Taking herbal meds since mid- April. They are working, but slowly. Because of chronic IBS I am suicidal. I already have two methods but they won't guarantee certain death.
Hey. Condolences. I empathize with it all. Imagine begat we could accomplish if we were well. That is really depressing. I am with you.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00