health now seems to be failing to

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by liveinhope, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

well it seems now my health is failing , my mind is failing to and i feel im failing as a person ,i so wanted to help others when i came to SF it was selfishly for me but it helped in a way becouse it seemed togive me some sort of purpose something i had not had for a long time but i feel ive failed at that to . Im a failure through and through it would seem why did i think i could be anything more?
    ?????????????????????? suicide thoughts running rife again tonight and i dont have anybody to talk to
    i dont know what to do or where to go but there is a place calling me again and maybe its time to go there.
    Im so so so sorry i think there is now something physically wrong with me and clearly im not right mentally either
    im a waste of time energy and space to all that have known me:sad:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2007
  2. mlazenby

mlazenby Member

Hey! Chill.

No worries. If I can survive, so can you.

I know what you mean about failing health. The docs put me on some potent stuff that nearly killed me. Gotta be careful.

If you want to be a zombie, let them medicate you. Otherwise, think carefully and explore your alternatives.

I really believe that anyone who really wants to die is already gone. If you're posting here, then you probably are looking for some spark of hope. So that is a start.

ML

3. gemusan

gemusan Active Member

Hey Dawn,

You are not a failure. Coming on to SF to help others in need is very commendable. There are people out there who have a lot of money, is in good health, but all they do is live selfishly.

Physical problems can be helped by modern medicine, so keep your head up and try to get better.

4. roro

roro Well-Known Member

:rofl::rofl:

I am sorry, but that last statement just made me lol

maybe if you have diabetes, heart disease or some cancers medicine can help, but if you have anything else, you are out of luck. just watch a few episodes of mystery diagnosis. medical doctors are not much better than psychiatrists, they have no clue.

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I know I've said this before Dawn, but burying yourself in others problems does/can help a the beginning but eventually your own problems will leap up and bite you again.
    What physical symptoms have you got, are they to do with medication or just you don't feel generally well?
    Depression saps everything and can cause all sorts of weird and wonderful symptoms. Perhaps its time to go see your GP?

:hug:

6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Been to GP today had to as the blood tests i had done recently are not as they should be.
    Bit of another blow really white cells count all over the placve HB low , LFTs not right in fact not good news at all but i feel so low just now i dont care really:sad:

7. no point

no point Well-Known Member

hey dawn,

You've helped so many people here. You're not a failure and nobody sees you as that. Your symptoms will get better once the doctors find the right meds for you. Do they know what's causing the symptoms?? If not, you can always go to some other doctor. You can PM me if you want to talk. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.