Health Problem

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by JBird, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

Just wondering if anyone knew what could be wrong with me.

About a month ago, 5 weeks or something, i had, what we thought, a bit of food poisoning. On a Thursday night i was sick at around 3am, Friday i was felling ill but was ok, on Saturday i was sick at midnight and on Sunday was sick at about 10/11pm. After Sunday my foster parents starved me for the day and i was fine for a couple days but since then i've been having the sicky feeling constantly at night. The last couple nights i've been sick again, i put it down to me eating too much (i seem to have become a compulsive eater) so i made a rule today, i was only to eat 3 standard meals a day, not allowed to eat anything after 7pm and only drink water or squash from 6pm so i followed the rules, i didn't manage to sqeeze 3 meals in, i had a toastie for lunch but that's all i've eaten today but for some reason i've started feeling really sick again, kicked in about half an hour ago when i started to relax for bed.

Coincidentally (sp) the last couple days, when i started being sick again, my hay fever's been really bad. I sneeze constantly when i'm not in my room, my nose is constantly snotty or blocked, i've had a weird feeling in the back of my throat that won't shift and i just feel crappy and lazy in general.

Don't know what i can do or what it is. I have had sickness problems before, when i was younger i was put on some tablets but a side effect was that it produced more stomach acid so, obviously the acid can't stay inside and everyday before school i threw up but after coming off the tablets i was fine.

Anyone any ideas?

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

You've been sick ever since your last hospital visit, you said you were gonna mention it to the consultant today so hopefully you did. You haven't mentioned being put back on or taking any new meds so it's obviously not that causing that. The weird feeling in the back of your throat would be down to hay fever as it's one of the side affects .... so is the feeling of feeling run down and generally unwell. Are you taking
    hay fever tablets??

If it is some kind of bug then like i said last night, you need to let your stomach rest. Eating the way you have isn't gonna help it at all.

Only think i could say is let your stomach rest for a few days and see if it gets any better. If your taking any new tablets then go a few days without them (if possible) and see if it gets any better from that.

If not then go to the doctor :whack:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Obviously pregnant from all the cybering........................................FLEES!!!

4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I'm not a doc. obviously, but the times I've had food poisoning and others I know of as well, the symptoms were severe nausea and diarrhea with weakness for a few days at the most.

Pleeeaaase see a doctor!!!

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Obviously is yours ...... :eek:hmy:

Think she's feeling better today as she was munching on the chocolate i got her lol told her if she dare throws that up shes in for it :mad: :laugh:

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

If you ask me less choc more veg :whip: pops round to Beaks to sort out her diet....oh yeah AND STAY OUT OF SUBWAY :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.