hear me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

cuz im not here. almost all of megone. thoughts winning. dont want them but they are adn this is them. please someone understand????????? I'm a freak cant think the words anymore. want to see tomorow but dont kwno if i can. scared of me, them, evrything!!!!!!!! i didnt open the dor to them this time but who did ran away. so here they are. mind to take care of. like usal, got no choice.
  2. gomi

gomi Active Member

how cruel life is to us all
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

HI Carla...you gotta hang on there till you do that trip.....It may make you feel so much better to go...hugs
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2010
  4. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

:console: Carla, can you call a relative or friend you can fully trust? Can you spend tomorrow with them? Can you just put a DVD on- something that is calming to help your nerves and slow down your thinking. I have prescription sleeping pills and rarely give in to taking them but I do when I am exhausted need to just shut down my mind.

I hope you can get out of your surroundings and be with someone tomorrow you know you can count on to listen to you. They may have advice that is way off the mark but being with a close friend doing everyday chores or going to a few stores has taken me away from feeling cornered and hopeless.

Please try to slow down the thinking right now, okay? All of your friends here have come out of where you are right now. :console:
  5. itmahanh

Sorry for the post. Feel small parts of ME trying to creep back in today. Just cant shake the scared. And the thoughts they are still there. Nagging. Thanks folks. I'm trying, really hard!!!
  6. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

im thinking of you!
    stay strong
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Me too i am happy bits of you are coming back keep fighting okay thanks for fighting Carla
  8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Carla, hang in there sweetie. I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier.. It really looks like you're having a rough go at things right now. But you can make it; you're a strong and amazing person. I'm always around if you need me. Please take care. :hug:
  9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

keep fighting...want to see you go on your trip...hugs
  10. itmahanh

trip not gonna happen it was just another stuid hope.
    hope can only bring me hurt .hurt more than i can handle now. have no place wher i feel like i belong anymroe no one that needs me anymroe was told tonight that people here only lying and hurting me for their own greedy needs or pleasure no one here real cuz cant physically see any of you. i said its not true this is one place that i can actually talk about how i feel, how i hurt and not be judge. place i can turn to for support that own family wont offer. since then feel liek throwing up cuz withouot meaning to i lied. i dont lie!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i have been judged and jsut too done to talk anymore. just waiting for my eyes to close it all out.
  11. itmahanh

close please
  12. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Carla I am always here for you.. You know how to get ahold of me.. If you need someone to hang onto then just write me..I don't want to see anything happen to you..Love, Joseph
  13. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

hey hon..i know we haven't spoken much but i like seeing and having you around. i know you care about people and things. this is what makes stuff so tough most of the time, but please hang in there and keep talking. keep sharing. i don't know this but do you have a therapist of something of this sort you can talk to? just curious...could be helpful when you have a good one...

i can sometimes have quite a few suggestions of things to try. i have a lot of experience in many many areas of life. if you would like some encouragement and things to try to help please feel most free to pm me. i would be glad to try and help. please take care and i look forward to continue to see you around
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.