Heard terrible news

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadcat, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

Heard that for every time I try to kill myself - I will have to die once in my next life.

Since I have laready tried about 20 times - that next life is going to be a real mess.

Tried just last week.

Still having difficulty with the medicines I take. The medicines make me want to kill myself.

What a great commedy this life is.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What meds do you take? Have you told a doctor about the fact that they make you suicidal?
  3. spiritflute

spiritflute Member

If your meds are making you more suicidal, you definitely need to let your doctor know. They should be able to either make adjustments or try something different. As for what you heard about the next life....We have no way of knowing if there is a next life, and if there is what happens in it. I guess it is a matter of what you believe. I wouldn't put that much emphasis on the unknown. To worry about what might be may make you feel even worse than if you concentrate on what is. Try to improve on what life is now and worry about what life is in the future when you get there.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome , if you believe your medications are making you feel more suicidal you really MUST let your doctor know.
    Other than that, what other issues do you suffer with? :hug:
  5. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

hi all

Wild cherry - no have not told doctor that my meds make me suicidal. only told him about one time they had. Latest round of meds, he reduced my meds from 4 month duration shots to 3 month duration shots.

spirit flute - there is nothing else left to treat me with other than my current leds. without the current meds - i will not last very long. I will just die from cancer.

coca cola - as above, and what other issues: cancer in spine, total heart failure, stenosis in spine, reactive airway disease, arthritis, osteopenia, pulminary embolisms, anxiety.

been fighting the cancer for 5 years
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.