Hearing suicidal voices

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by x_drummer_4_life_x, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x_drummer_4_life_x

x_drummer_4_life_x New Member

Hi there, i have been suffering from severe depression and PTSD for most of my life and have now recently been diagnosed with Psychotic Depression. I have been hearing voices and seeing delusions since May 2013. I was a inpatient in Aug 2013 for 3 weeks. I have now had another relapse where i have made 2 suicidal attempts recently. I have lost the will to live. All my dreams for my future have disappeared inside this dark tunnel. My local crisis team wont help me and think this is all to do with "attention seeking". My local crisis team have witnessed my episodes but they're choosing to ignore them. I have now been sectioned twice but was released soon as i got to the hospital. I really dont know what to do anymore. Everyone thinks i need to be admitted but the local crisis team wont listen and i dont know what to do anymore. I really have lost the will to live and i feel like i have no option but to listen to the voices who are telling me to commit suicide.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry your local crisis team are not helping you and chose to judge you instead. Is there any way you can go to a different hospital one that will listen and care
    It helps to go elsewhere sometimes to have different people to assess you ok try hun hugs

3. x_drummer_4_life_x

Unfortunately not. They run it by borough. It's not like AnE you can go anywhere :(

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

then you keep calling crisis line until they listen they are not to judge you they are to help you hun tell them that ok

5. x_drummer_4_life_x

They don't pick up and they don't come see you... a few weeks ago I was in really bad crisis. My mom phoned them but they wouldn't come and said I had to wait for the next week (Monday) it was a Friday I called. Luckily my mom saved me by calling the emergency number for ambulance.

6. x_drummer_4_life_x

Here it goes again! So I woke up this morning and she is constantly at me about going to the other house. I woke up with no voices but she keeps triggering them. Telling me to go to other house when she knows why I don't want to go there. So now bob keeps telling me to end everything and that no one wants me alive. I told her how I feel and what bob keeps telling me but she just keeps telling me that I'm being inconsiderate and selfish. I seriously can't be asked anymore. I'd rather end everything now and for good! I'm sick and tired of this every single day! :( :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.